24 June 2006
Shanghai Holiday Trip
Today is 24 June 2006. 2nd day reporting LIFE in SHANGHAI!!! lol... yes yes I am now in Shanghai fyi :p
First Day
Well... 1st day was a free day lorz.. lol.. Shopping day.. 1st time in my trip i have a free day on the 1st day.. :p Went to Xiang Yang Jie... The place where Shanghai is famous for its fake goods... well.. I bought quite alot of stuff as if it is my shopping paradise.. spend quite alot xia.. Let me see... I buy 2LV bags, 1 blouse, 1 adidas socks, 1chanel sunglass coz my spolit when i bring :(.. then i also buy eh eh... cant think.. so far i recall all this only lol... Today I met up with my uncle and aunty and cousins who came last xmas and also whom i stay with when i was much younger.. so many yrs have passed and my cousin - the oldest daughter in the family is already 16 yrs old man.. lol.. so fast time really flies... When I reached Shanghai.. we took an express train from Airport to city which is only 7 - 8 mins long.. if we take bus, it will be 40mins long.. Imagine how far it is from airport to town man... Surprisingly the tour guide dun even know what time it operates... then ask us to go to KFC 1st and who knows.. It is still not operating yet too... He seems to have little knowledge on all these things in China.. but however his cultural and history knowledge is really fantasy and marvellous I can say.. :p
When we reached town, we took the bus to hotel and settle down.. and tt was the end of the day.. Free-and-easy time.. had breakfast at ops our hotel.. and service was bad.. and food was lousy.. wat to do.. then after tt we went to bath.. then rest awhile b4 my aunty came pick us up..
Well one special thing some ppl might not know.. In China, as long as u r a foreigner u cannot drive even if u migrate there too... My uncle employed a driver and drive us everyday to lunch somewhere at NanChang Road.. haha.. I was see this when I was working in Microsoft... well.. then we went to the Xiang Yang Jie to shop until 7pm then when to a high class rest to have dinner.. which cost us 1000RMB which is abt 200+SGD.. We really ate alot xia.. If we eat tt amount in Sinagpore.. perhaps it will cost us ard 500+SGD.. but then well this is Shanghai... Anyway.. it was my uncle's Birthday 23 June. Woah.... After dinner, they send us back to Hotel and we left our things with them so it wont be heavier.. lol.. but I will have a hard time going back Singapore on the last day lol....
Second Day
Today 1st day of visitin and it is not in Shanghai.. In Wu Zhen.. if u see wrongly ppl always pronon it as Niao Zhen (Bird Town) lol... then we had lunch there.. there go see see look look.. then we go to Xi Hu to see the lake... then at nite to Hang Zhou for dinner and then back to hotel.. cool man.. at least today i dun have to slp on hard bed.. the room is bigger and no xtra beds... they provide 3 beds for us.. so nice...
While writing this... I am feeding mosquito :( sobzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... haha.. my blood muz be sweet they like it so much lol.. my frien juz tell me.. y hotel also got mosquito.. gd question man.. i also wan to know man.. lol... why ah?? hehe...
Well 2molo will go where?? Take Boat!!! not so sure.. The tour guide say so... well.. will continue the nx time i come online to update with the trip though it is not really tt interesting.. exciting compared to my other trips b4.. so far I find this not a gd one seriously.. but 2nd day only.. let's move on to see how.. Miss me more friens!~ :p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home