7 April 2006
First week of April is about to pass. I am having my exams nx week. However, it's indeed hard to study~! Cant find the right mood to study~! How sad!~ I juz need this once.. this once to study and after tt, I am free from all these studies things already!~
Well again, my only motivation to study is my assignment results.. Juz got back the assignment grade recently and found tt I am 2nd in class.. How sad.. well I am always fighting assignments with top few ppl..Well actually I only lose him one mark..lolz.. but overall percentage I got the same with him!~ awww... this guy also muz be a good assignment person... if nt how could he score so well like me.. lol...
But I only got back for one module not the other.. was hoping to get back for the other too so I can study better... Well.. maybe i will email my lecturer later so I might be able to get them the nx few days... well my friends say he always take very long or dun have the habit to reply email.. haha.. well.. I email him once b4.. he took abt 2 days to reply and well lolx... he did help me on my issue if nt i wont be able to submit myh assignments already lolx....
Well, no dates lately, have been trying to locate fun and laughter myself.. somemore no where to go.. Lately, I always go MU with Luke.. if I do not catch a show with Vincent and Wilson... Last Sat, went to catch Inside Man with Vincent and Gem.. well they do not know each other but yet stil can come out.. Actually I do like this type of friens.. coz most of my guy friens.. do not like to go out with other guys friends of mine.. well I do understand the feeling.. but well.. maybe I wll juz see as and when I am find this type of friends then.. The show was nt bad.. A police and thief show.. well..the theif was nt catch inthe end of coz.. there is a story behind it.. go watch if u wanna know.. but there is some part where the story is a little dull.. but after all nt bad.. quite funny.. After the show, I went to MU find Luke..lolx.. seems like routine eh? No la.. haven found the rite thing to do.. or no particular person who ask me out and is someone whom I will go out with.. coz I know some of u ask me out.. but then coz I know I will be alone.. so I rather nt go.. cant describe the feelin to u all.. but believe u will understand if u put urself in my shoes..
Wel on Mon, Vin, Gem and me went to eat Billy Bombers then KTV.. lol.. well Gem and I keep sprouting Maple Story until Vin was so bored.. but well we keep asking Vin to play.. was waiting for him to come in. lol.. So in the end, we have to talk Naruto.. so that three of us can talk.. lol..Well the 2 guys also talk about other games.. which I dun play.. I guess that is the only common topic for guys ba..
Well, I'll be having my papers on the 12 and 13 April.. I hope I can be able to study as much by then and not keep playing maple where actually I am not levelling... lol... Well I muz endure one more week then I can play Maple le.. but then sad to sad.. The weapons in the game is so ex.. Chiong high lvl also no use.. weapon so lousy...haiz... hopefully I find more items like tobi steely to sell then can buy one... :(
Well guess today is for now.. will continue again when I feel like it~! :p


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home