18 Jan 2006
Well, I've got an outcome of the meeting's result.. well as I expected, it hasn't been good.!~ Haiz.. to them they might feel that I always have nth to do.. but tt's not true.. think abt days I go work after work ard 8+ or 9+, do they know? I dun think so.. but yet they only think for themselves.. still say tt they want it to be fair for all...
As I expected.. more work to be done.. thru enuff.. since i come in 730, i need to do RESC and RSC mail trackings.. on top of tt.. i need to reply emails if i have the time.. haiz.. this is bad man.. other than tt.. since i am pickin only chinese calls.. they assign me to take SEA calls too.. means more calls for me as well.. well.. i dun care le la.. watever la.. they wan to like tt then let them be.. I'm not like them go complain this and tt.. etc.. wat's the pt.. making things so difficult for everyone.. haiz.. how i wish time can be faster so i can faster leave the company.. haiz.. :(
think i need time to cool dw stress from work/ r/s / school / friends / etc etc... sorry ppl if i do not come to u when u are in need as I myself, I am facing so much problems already.. anyway thanx for everyone verbal concern.. I think I need more than tt..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home