Friday, January 06, 2006

Dunno wat

Recently, a lot of things happened. I really treat this place like a reservoir to throw all things out. Too much things has happened and also too many feelings too many things etc etc.. Seriously I wonder have i wasted my time waiting for 2 weeks, for something which I know wont succeed. Regardless how negative the result is going to be i still insist on waiting and getting hurt for so long.

I believe there's alot of things I dun share with my friens and not even here. There is still a part of me where I keep all secrets within me and not say out.. likewise this once. I really dunno how to handle such a situation already. I feel like bursting out.

Everytime I look at my blog, why is my blog always filled with sadness? It has really been a long time since I write happy stuffs.. why is this so? Recently so many bad things happened ard me. Work isnt smoothly, friendship izzi gd, family r/s is not gd and even r/s is nt doing out fine. Y do I have to face all this unhappineses. I really dunno.

Tonite I'm going MU to drink I suppose.. juz to finish the bottle and drink my heart out. If no one is going with me.. I jolly well finish the whole bottle myself coz I dunno within a mth i still have the chance to go and drink as I might be quite bz after this week.

Its a good thing too I supposed. At least I can forget all the unhappy stuffs and get on with my own life and not always expecting things that will not happen. Though I am sad that thing would have turn out this way but there's nth much I can do. I'm sorry guys... I know I have neglected u all in the past when u all ask me out. From now onwards, if I do not have to rush my assignments, I promise that I will nt reject ur outings ok.. I will give back u all the time i have missed out this few mths... Sorry ppl...

Well, i will learn to accept things from now on and lead my own life. Perhaps if it really force me to a situation, I would not go bugis or arcade anymore. I do not mind meeting u all else where like going to chiong, watch movie, sing ktv and coffee outings etc. Juz like wat we always do in the past. I believed that at times friends really do show much more concern than ur close ones and I rather go out with ppl who shows more concern to me than to go out with someone who treats me the same as the others. I also dunno what to say la.. I juz need time to recover from this incident. Though I feel rather hurt now, but I believe I can overcome the pain I am going thru. I rather feel all the pain rite now, live thru it and get over it. So by the time I recover, I will not recall wat is sadness.

Well, if anyone wanna go chiong, feel free to find me.. but I doubt so coz I believe no one will see this blog by tonite even so..might not be able to meet up le lolx.. k la... Cheers!~ Take care all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home