Sunday, December 18, 2005

Nov cum Dec 2005

It has come to a time where its time to update blog again :p

I know I din update my blog for Nov, dun be bad~ I'm still ard.. hee.. well... in Nov, they aren't anything much i guess. Went for a few movies. Din really go much places nor out with anyone.

Between School and Work
Work and school current doesn't have much affairs to be discussed. To be more accurate, it has been the same. Hee.. Well, sch is still sch.. work is still work.. lol.. though work has been fine recently but however, there are still some dispute once a while with colleague. But fear not.. its not the worse kind.. I may not be intending to change work for the time being as things have been better, esp r/s with my TL. Well, but however, nx term, I left with 2 modules. The service counter crew in my school td me tt they aren't opening any part time classes for me in the afternoon and request me to take the afternoon class. Wth.. and they expect me to take the next sem if i cant take in next current term.. No logic at all. Serious, how I wish I can graduate as soon as possible.. studying really sux.. NowI have to wait for 2molo to disturb with my 2 TLs to see if they let me take unpaid leave every fri to complete the cost.. this is bad.. means lesser salary and how on earth am I going to survive!~ Haiz.. means lesser food, lesser games and lesser entertainment, etc... haiz... However, if it can't be done, perhaps I need to quit the job and finish my study.. If i quit my job.. gosh, means completely no income.. haiz.. I really dunno wat man...

Xmas Plan
It's gonna be Xmas again. Time really flies so fast.. and within a year so much seriously have happened and I believe more will happen....Hey pals, wat have u in mind for celebration? Where's really a best place for celebration? Do drop me comments if u have a good one or u can sms me email me or even call and tell me... I will be happy to hear all comments. Well I did had a plan for Xmas, but somehow or rather, I think I got to cancel the plan due to personal reason. Perhaps I will juz stay at home play maple or go out with my uncle they all who will be coming over to my place to stay soon. Well, this family is one of my closest cousin I have when I was young. However, as time flies, everyone grows up and have to move on with our lifes.

Xmas Memories
Remember those young days we were really enjoying ourselves. There was one time.. actually is quite a few years we have been doing tt, however, there's only one year which I still remembers vividly in mind. Tt year xmas day, all of us bought presents to exchange again. I think it includes me, my brother, my uncle, my aunty, my 2 cousins - one ger one guy though they were rather young and also our 2 maids if I din remember wrongly. Then we were stating the rules, it muz be min $1 but i forgot a maximum of how much? That year, I and my brother went to buy sweets and made up $1. Like those days, hack sweets 3 for 10 cents and alot other sweets which makes up a dollar. And happily, both of us wrap the present and place under the xmas tree. During the day of xmas, we exchanged. My brother and I were laughing all the way during the exchange of gifts section. And guessed wat? My brother and I got the most expensive presents and my aunty and uncle got our sweets... goodness... It was so funny that I really can't stop laughing. Well, that time, I was only in primary school. We are still young.. So much fun.. :p

Xmas Mentality
Hey, guess wat's with this xmas mentality. Well, actually this mentality is stated by my mother which till now I haven heard anyone saying except her and I dunno to believe her or not.. Or maybe I do believe but then I juz can't put to words. Okay, let's see, well.. she tells me, xmas eve is a "Shi Sheng Ye" - In chinese means Lost Voice Night - A direct translation.. lolx.. No la.. she was meaning Lost Virginity Nite.. lolx... Well, she told me not to stay out after midnite as she say a ger will lost her virginity if she does tt.. haha.. Well, perhaps becoz I am young my mother juz din wan me to stay out late, so she mention such a thing.. hee... What a nice mentality she has.

Human's Mentality
After saying Xmas mentality, let's say about human's mentality.. lolx.. well, bet most of you know this show, 我和僵尸有个约会3, there is a character by the name of Ma Da Long, which is Ma XiaoLing's Father, he was like to say, 相信我不累,就是我不累。 This means that, if you believe u aren't tired, u aren't tired. Haha.. Well, this mentality does work on logical thinkings but not out of mind theory. For example, if u tell urself, I believe I am rich, means I am rich.. this is not going to work, unless u work hard by urself. Conversely, if u say that u r boring, indeed u r boring. But if you tell urself u aren't bored, seriously you wont be bored. Juz like telling urself u r hot when u r cold..and actually the fact is u have to think tt u r in a very hot place and it is really veri hot.. then u wont feel cold.. trust me.. this really works on me.. Now I keep telling I am not sad, seriously I am not sad.. :p Well, but how long this works, I seriously dunno. But somehow, at least for the current moment, it really works, tt's gd enuff already.

Conclusion
Well, last but not least, coz I dunno wat i can write already, so I believe I should end it somewhere here.. and thanx to gary.. thanx for the comment, I do know what u mean.. and well, dun worry, I live with it... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home