Sept 2005
Woah another month has passed and it seems like so much thing has happened, but then actually nth has happened. :p Well this month, I celebrated my birthday at the beginning of the month. This month quite quiet as nth much has happened and end of the month, it’s Nicholas’s birthday. Let’s talk in details the things that have happened in the past one month. My Birthday Chalet My birthday is on 2nd Sept. I organized a BBQ cum chalet party. On the first night, fri nite, it was my birthday. Somehow or rather, I did not really enjoy. I took half day leave at work today and prepare myself for the chalet. I met up with De Wang (xiao didi) and Hendri (my classmate) and went to the chalet. The whole lot came rather late. PJ Quek(La-Kopi forum) came and accompanied me disputed his tight schedule. I felt a little guilty as I did not really talk with him as I dun really know him. Nite at Chalet That nite we did nth juz walk here and there and play Black Jack only as Hendri only know how to play that. Well. This 2 cheaters!!! The Black Jack King of cheater – De Wang and Black Jack Queen of cheater - Hendri. Well, although they cheat, I also do win!~ Haha.. this shows how lousy cheater u 2 guys are :p Well, I really appreciate that at least there are still 3 ppl with me on my birthday. After that late at nite, close to midnite, Wei Cheng, Phoebe, Ah Gou, Wu Gui, Dylan, Calvin all came.. The KOF JP group. Well, but they came rather late so there’s nth much we could do. It seems rather bored on my birthday. Somehow some ppl whom I expect to come, did not turn up too. Well, Gabriel (my shifu, Garbage) and Dark Wolf came rather late. Well, my spare came too.. but he came abt 5-10mins before the end of my birthday. Well, we went out for a meal with Gabriel and Dark Wolf. After which we came back and play games. After that, Gem and Sailfish came. They came rather late; it’s after 2 I think. They said that they went for a drink then came. However, they say tt they were supposed to be on the way until hours later then they arrive. Seriously, I aren’t happy with people who say they are on the way but expect me to wait hours and they are still saying on the way. Luckily I am not alone juz waiting for them to come, there are others who are keeping me company. Well, some of them promised me to stay on the second nite too, but they din. Some whom I din expect to stay, stayed in the end. Well, there were some people who I din invite cam and also vice versa. Second Day On the second day, I went for a swim with Dark Wolf. Later which, I went home to prepare the food. My mum and brother helped me bring the food dw while the rest get rdy the pit for me. The food arrive and some were busy preparing while some are.. haiz.. I dun wished to mention names. However, I would really like to thanks those who came my birthday and also the help which was indeed help to me. Thanx… BBQ Finally BBQ period has started, we started abt 5+. We prepared food and all my guests arrived slowly. This yr rd, same thing lots of friends from different places came. This includes people from La-Kopi, my Informatics class/schoolmates, my current working colleagues, JP KOF, in addition, George from my poly came alone, Wei Chang whom I know from Gunbound also came alone, Su Zhen from Ramen Ten, Georgery and Pin pin from Edo Sushi, Jasmine from Sakae Sushi, “Jie Jie” from Bugis KOF, Jia Li, Si Ying, Jeffrey and wife from Siemens and hmmm… did I miss singles out?
Ya I did huh?? Luke ah.. My one time good friens… no lorz.. lolx.. u came with your friend actually so.. tt’s not counted lol… well.. wat to do.. If I would to include u, I muz include Ernest kia too.. coz he came alone too.. lol… although he knows the kof group.. hee… Well LUKE, since u say so… WHERE IS MY SKIN AND MY SONG FOR MY BLOG!!! Muahahahaha…. I am still waiting.Well, a little side track.. hee.. Let’s go back to topic…
There are so many people who came, but I really cant list all down. Anyway, thank you everyone for coming. Haha.. well as for the pics, seriously I have no time to upload coz I cant find the software to install as I have change laptop, so please give me time. Thanx. :p In this past seven years, I think in every of my birthday, I cried. This yr, there is also no exception. Every year I cry for different guy. Haiz… when can I have a yr of happiness w/o haven to cry for anyone… Nicholas Birthday On his birthday, we went to dbl o. Haha.. it has been a long time since I went clubbing with him… Yrs back, I’ve always been chionging with him lolx.. well got to see a few old friens, HighWind… Zi Jie kor, Tong Li, Playful Mama, Ricardo.. so nice to have see them after so long. Well, that nite, we drank quite a lot, but we were happy. :p Ramen Ten Well, I haven been working there for more than 2 weeks already. I dunno wat the hell they are up to.. they juz dun wanna give me schedule and let me wait and wait for my schedule.. I can’t clr my hours.. dun force me str8 tell him I quit on spot with str notification. 2 weeks ago, I heard from Dennis, they will have a new post – Trainer. It seems like a nice job where I can get to overseas to train the staffs. It seems nice, I feel like going over, but once again they always like to drag things, so I think maybe this thing will not implement so fast. Again I have to wait. One thing I dun like them is tt they always like to hold, drag.. haiz.. no comments on that.. hopefully they find me str8… best I hope they let me clr my hours soon…… Teletech It is already 4 mths + since I am in here. Well, I have signed the confirmation ltr already, but then seriously I dun think I can stay here for long. I find that the mgmt style is beyond my limits… I feel rather stress working here. So much things to follow up, and do wrong, this u kena, that u kena.. For e.g, take a look at clothes, I only happened to wear a mickey mouse shoes one day, but then my colleague, Yok Lee wear t-shirt and shoes everyday, but no one ever says her. Then my another colleague, everyday where tt slipper, no one say also.. I also wore once only and then I kena tell me I cant wear tt slippers… it’s so unfair… somemore I juz feel that they are always finding fault for me.. I feel rather upset abt such.. they still can tell me if dunno anything, I cant ask SEA side, I muz go thru her 1st.. crap lorz.. then when I come ask her.. she will say u ask b4 le.. then will say “ u say lehz, should or not” no comments.. Sometimes when she say new updates or rather wat can be done or not is to the others when they are talking casually, so I do not take notice, so how I know she scold this and that haiz…Life is really hard man.. I wonder how to overcome all this shitttttt… But I am trying to look for another job now.. hopefully I can find one soon so I cant leave here, although I hope I can get a yr exp lorz… but then no choice.. wat to do… Imagine everytime u come work, u see a black face at work.. or if not when you go home, u say bye to ppl, ppl dun even bother.. dun u find this impolite or rather no manners. School Nothing much happen in school. School now is on Mon. Wed I have accounts but it’s not for my course, I juz sit in. I only went for 2 lessons then they come back to me saying now its not ur syllabus, so u dun have to come at the moment… so bored.. dun think I have much to learn from him.. sianz……. As for mon class… OOP… JAVA.. this is bad.. I hate this most.. somemore it is taught by Tan… worse.. he speaks so soft.. and he is so boring in class.. haiz.. no motivation to study sianz.. Life Life lately is nth also.. haha.. went clubbing with levis they all coz it’s lionel’s birthday tt day.. then also went to this dbl o.. went shopping with my colleagues at Marina Square, been there to eat with a frien at a thai rest which is lousy!! Sad.. I also went bugis try the noodles stall.. haha.. had been trying food recently too.. hee… well but it is costly.. how I miss I can find someone to feed me well.. muahahahaha… *think too much* ya.. this I noe :p Target Basically, I dun have any target.. I still dunno wat I wan.. ya I noe.. lolx.. I want a nice bf who can treat me well and also fulfil my needs… heee… well this is a long time plan.. dun think I will be able to find it now.. Well, as for now, what I can do? I also dunno.. feel like taking up some classes or wat.. Kyoko is askin me to sign up jap course.. but it’s for nx yr.. awww.. still have to wait.. maybe wanna go for some aerobics.. haha.. not becoz wanna reducing fats.. becoz I saw one aerobics class, and they use modern music to dance.. haha.. my thinking is that maybe they will use some clubbing songs as base and teach us to dance, so I can learn and dance when I go chiong nx time!! Haha.. it’s not lame lorz.. but it is true.. hee.. Well… hopefully one of these days my dreams can be realized.


1 Comments:
Where is your image...where is your image...where is your image...I dun wan to come here and get reminded I haven't create yur blogskin...LOL
Anyway you did NOT include my name...:( I your 1 x good friend you didn't include...win liao lor...humph...
BF thing leave to fate ba...
Take care Belle Belle...
.LuKe.
Post a Comment
<< Home