Dec 2004
It has almost been half a month since I last updated this. Actually, writting a blog is good and also bad. You can have many to write if you do not update for a period. But however, if you juz write it everyday, you will feel that there's nth to write. Seriously now I have lots to write coz I haven been writting for 2 weeks.
24th Dec
Today is 2 days after my exam and its also xmas ever. Cool.. so nice.. hmm.. time to enjoy. As usual I meet up with Levis they all to club. We drank more than usual. We enjoyed ourselves very much. Qx also accompanied me there. Well, seriously I have no idea how he exactly felt, but hoped he wont mind too much.
25th Dec
Christmas Day!! Today is so bz!!! lolx.. Firstly I had a family outing i the afternoon,. We went to kster at Lucky Chinatown to sing ktv. Met many of my relatives which includes:
Grandma
5th Aunty's Daughter - Jiamei
6th Uncle and family - wah Candice is already a grown up ger :p
7th Uncle and Wife
8th Aunty
9th Aunty - youngest
10th Uncle - youngest
So happeing to see so many people. lolx. After that I went to Chinatown meet touch512 people. Wah saw some new faces and of coz those common ones. Some of the listeners were not so friendly, but nevertheless its not my problem. Saw Wayne at the outing too. Hmm guessed we had nth to tok coz we dunno how to exactly break the ice maybe. O is it that I am the one feelig weird? Made my last streaming for the year at Nites Cafe at Chinatown Point. After that I head to Darryl's house. It is really hard to find the way there, but still managed to get there and saw Dominic finally lolx.. The twin brother of Darryl :p At his house, we ate and also talked alot of nonsense and also exchanged presents. After that I went back Ramen Ten Christmas Party and saw alot people from the 3 outlets. Well saw him as well. We din talk at all, this is expected haha..had some fun with some of the colleagues there. At there, we also exchanged presents. I left there almost at 1. Ah Kent sent me off to get a cab and I went back to look for touch512 people. Well, they also went to kster at Lucky Chinatown. I was like omg again. I was there in the afternoon and at nite there again lolx.. So funny. Seriously I stil prefer kbox as kbox have more new songs and also my fav and the system i definitely better than kster. But since they say its cheaper, what to do? Anyway that not of an issue. The thing is that I still enjoyed myself. But then, before we left, Yong Rong break out the news that Touch512 is closing and reforming in new year. Everything is not so like the same as before, We have to reapply. I am still considering but I am always lazy, so juz let it be then.
I am so happy that I have so many presents as usual lolx. Got a card from Levis saying I am his good drinking pal really wanna make me laff. Kelvin gave a key chain, Zhiyang aka Hiro gave a big hippo, Qx gave a guess watch which I longed wanted, Ramen Ten exchange present, I got a soft toy, my bosss Yvonne gave me an apron and ernest kia gave me a "feng ling".
31st Dec
Today is new year eve. As usual, I meet Levis and gang to club. But b4 that I met up with my ex working colleagues which includes Shiying, Jiali, George, Jeffrey and gf. As uaul we talked rubish, suan hee and there again. Well, George and his gf broke off le. What a waste they have been together for so long already. After that I went Bugis a while as time was still early. Saw Weicheng there as usual. At midnight, I was at Y not celebrating. WOW.. so nice as usual we drink. This time we drank alot too. I think more than xmas. However, Qx came early b4 I could even tell him to. I din even have the chance to say bye to most of my friens haiz.. Levis walked me over and when I see him, he dun looked extremely happy. He questioned me how many dears do I have online, and td me is Ling Ru who told him that. What's the pt of being together if there's no trust, somemore, its only online.
1st Jan
Woah its a new day of a new year. Well, today we are supposed to go to kelvin' mother coffee shop to celebrate Roy's birthday. As Levis say that they will be cutting cake at Y not, so its tt we have to go why not again. Qx wasnt happy abt it and we had a slight quarrel. I am seriously quite sad abt this and I really have no intention to continue. This is really too much already. This aside 1st. Although it's Roy's birthday, I wasnt really veri happy but trying to be happy. Seeing Hiro in his state I alo feel more sad for him. Had our dinner and we went to Y not. I did not go in. I went to watch Meet the fockers with Levis, Willie and also Hiro. That show is indeed a funny show. After the show, I went home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home