End of November
Now is Tuesday 30th November 2004.
Mon 29th November
So sweet haha.. so good ytd and today no supervisor and I am in charge lolz.. so nice.. Somemore chef also trust me le.. lolz.. Haha.. I and chef have always been joking playin ard lolz.. Work is nice as I start to learn alot of things. Heard from Kent, he is comin 2molo maybe... Not so sure yet. Well hopefully he dun come if not I see him I sianz... On Sunday, he came. I was like OMG!!! but nvm, kk was tokin to me all the while and joking with me.. so nice of her. Supposingly, Alex was supposed to accompany but.. coz kitchen cooked food station too packed so I stayed outside at ramen station.
Anyway, it has been a nice start, I already start to cook ramen between 5 to 6. Now they wan me to go early and wrap maki lolz.. Today the whole maki was gone, as I accidentally dropped all on the floor lolz.. Well at least the sales was ok today. It was above $2k for a Mon and hopefully 2molo is better but I am afraid coz in the mornin no one is seeing them haha.. Well dun worry I have my ways. I get to learn more and more things each day and I will learn and at the same time do well for both sides. But however, my exams are comin, I really hoped I can get a break. If not I will be stressed.
I see Aunty Susan daughter today. Quite look like her.. haha.. Betty came also.. My cousin.. she came with her bf and I talked with her a little haha.. Hopefully will get to see her one day again soon. After work I went to find Kyoko as she was still workin, haha another free drink again lolz.. Tomorrow also have haha.. Well, saw her bf lolz.. so din disturb her long so I went off.
On the way home, heard from May tt he had terminated Kent, felt rather sad for him and also stressed. I told Yvonne abt it and she feels tt is her who got him to get terminated, well, I also feel bad but somehow it's not his first time not doing everythin. Hai.. feel so tired..haven had a off lately and until thursday then got off.. so tired now. Tomorrow is another long day from 1030 to 10 haiz..
Well work aside, hmm.. lately my kof I dunno how to play le.. so sad muz been I haven been playin much.. haha coz lately no time to go bugis play le.. haha.. Well, hopefully I meet miracle I can play much better lolz..
hmm.. Recently not much news la... juz hang up the phone with Feng and I am writing this. QingXiang juz added me in msn so suprisingly haha...so chatted with him a while.. lolz..
Ok work aside. Fri nite, went out with Kelvin they all again. Me Roy Darryl and more quarrel haiz.. feel so sad and helpless in the group. They are always like that, always say dun go clubbing all still go.. I feel so sick of it. Really feel like crying out one big time, but I cant. Fri nite I cried after quarrelling and went home as I have to work on Sat morning. On Sat, I was late for work.. so sad as there's traffic jam.. Anyway Sat went clubbing again.. Seriously I am fuking pissed off but wat can I do, I always gif in coz I am so soft hearted. But on sat, I drank a little went I left home, a vodka, followed went I reached 7 eleven, a vodka mandarin of 40%, then in Y not, graveyard and lastly waterfall. Went home after tt coz too tired as Sun muz work.. haha tt's becoz drink too much tt's y I have the guys to be crazy the nx day when I see him.. lolz.. I am like watever lorz.. lolz..
Ok la watever.. not into him again.. too tired le.. muz sign off le.. lolz..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home