Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Nov 2004

U-HhhhhhUuuuu..................
I'm back!! Do you all miss me? :p

One and a half months have past and lots of things have happened. Good and bad .. many many lots and lots...

Well, in this one and a half month, I learned and realized alot of things ans I am much happier these days compared to few months back. I actually found out much more of you all have read my blogs and I muz have disappoint you are by disappearing for so long.. Well, if you all miss me, drop me a comment to tell me so.. haha.. so I noe you all are watching :p but if you are shy, you can drop me an email too @ xiaoyue@touch512.org.

Well, I have already forgot my last r/s with him until he keep intruding into my life. Seeing him ard in arcades dun mean anythin to me, but he has been so many things to irritate me and I find him more and more childish. First, he really can go into my gb and delete all my things away. Need he do osuch a thing? If we are thru, what's the use of doing such a thing, it onli makes ppl feel that he is still after something. Next, he saw the pic of me and roy, so wat's wrong with a pic? I take so many pics with so many guys, does that mean all the guys whom i take pic with is my bf and next are all guys around me all gays? Then in this case, Chef William, Vincent, Kent, and his friens Youyi, Xz, muz all be gays then. Juz a pic and he can presume so much lolz.. I feel so funny. Somemore worse still, he calls me bitch.. Omg... he is really.. haiz CMI!!

I really regretted alot of things man. I really regretted going steady with him. Wat did I see in him? Omg.. There muz be stamps in my eyes man.. seriously a big one.. Haha.. watever la.. But there's one thing I like is at least he brought me to Ramen Ten where I had some good memories to keep. Not with him but with some staffs there.

Hey Jeffrey, if you are seeing, tell you I not working in Sakae anymore. I still working in Ramen Ten and I have gone into the kitchen.. but well if Chef dun wan me I will leave too coz initially I also din have the intention to stay until May came out with this idea to hold me back. Be it wat the real reason, I'm still contented that they have the heart to hold me back. Anyway, Ah Ru tot me how to do Ramen also, maybe can do Ramen also. So nice.

In far east, there's a few new staffs in and out. Outside staffs have always been changin and current onli Chen Yi is still working at the moment, in the kitchen, got jacky kk and alex lolz.. get along with them quite well also. hee.. Actually recently, everyone changed alot, including myself I would say. May did ask me why am I no longer the cheerful ger everyone noe me as? What I can tell her is that everyone there has changed, the working environment is not motivating anymore. Xue shi has changed too. Her performance dropped and May they all told her abt it. Heard that Minru's performance dropped too. As for Jasmine, she is the assistant sup now. Well no comments regarding that. Seriously everyone's performance drop, including myself I would say. My motivation to work is not back but recently I am doing real hard to achieve previous standard and I noe I can. Today's sale was 2k+ haha.. quite glad with it when I did closing... hey jeffrey it's my online diary .. Y read it?? haha... anyway send regards to dad, haven seen him long!~

Well, actually at one goal I really dunno what to update too. Perhaps it has been so long and I have forgotten alot of things already tt's why I dunno what to update. Maybe juz some words for some ppl.

Jeffrey, since i mentioned ur name, of coz u 1st!! Well, even if you are my brother, I still will say u haha.. come on.. be urself ok.. dun always do things to let dad worry and dun bluff so much, dun let our family guys live the name of flirt lolz. :p next pls tell Sandy to behave herself and dun always attitude..

hmm.. suddenly I rememer Impak, well impak, I am alittle disppointed in u la.. well its ok i dun have any much to say abt u le. haiz..

Onime kor if u ever have time to read, haha, pls enlighten me if u can lolz..
Waner jie, if u r still ard pls take care ok miss u so much!!!
Ernest kia, haha well I am alrite already coolx!! That's life!! and i wan my leng feng!!! :p
Vincent, thanx for the company all this while. I am alrite le really!!

And who else? lolz.. I really cant remember who reads my blog, so pls kindly do tell me..

Today when I walked home, I remembered William. How I wished I could find someone like him to spend my life with..

Well, let's drop r/s problem and continue.

Well, got to know a few friens in arcade and one of them is Kyoko and her friens haha.. well, they are a funny group. :p I remember what she says abt her, which makes me feel that even he call me bitch also not as bad as wat they say her. lolx.. ops.. haha I am bad.. sorry~ but well, it's a fact i juz cant stop laffing.. "Fillipino maid" haiz..

As for touch512, recently alot of things happened and alot of them also wished to quit. Well, I also dunno how. I also wish to go, but lau ban holds me back, so I really dunno how. Let's hope everything is ok.

Let's juz end here for the day.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home