25th Sept 2004
Sat
Today, I went work as usual, pretending nth has happened. I acted as if nth has happened even how much my heart hurts. This is not as hurting as your love one did not celebrate ur birthday with u, but its that he asked his other ex for a patch.
This all leads back to ytd nitez.
Fri
On friday, I went to Sakae for work in the morning at 1130. This few days really sux. I am always late for my work and I have to take cab down. Haiz.. Work wasnt really so smooth but somehow juz managed to cover alot of mistakes made all the time. After work at Sakae I went home took a nap. Later I go for work at Ramen Ten at 5+ again I am late and I took a cab down. I ate my dinner and started work. It was a quite a tiring day and May and Jowell went back early. Leaving me alone on schdule to 10. Luckily, Vincent was already and Suzhen stayed awhile to help me out. He also helped me out a little. After work, we went BK for supper I presume, and we both tagged team to suan SuZhen. But somehow each of us took turns to suan each other. We laughed out alot at BK. It was so enjoyable. But however, happy times always past so fast. After tt, Suzhen went to catch his last bus and Ernest and Vincent came. Vincent was in a bad mood coz I presume Christine din give him his desired AL. Finally went dw to PS to catch a show. No Jacky Chan nor Resident Evil, we watched One missed call. Everything all begins here.
I was trying to make him happy all the time when we met up with Ernest and Vincent. Things wasnt tt bad at least he was smiling. It started when I asked for his hp. Actually I also dunno why I wanna see, juz suddenly felt like seeing so I see. I browse thru his Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, MMS msgs, Games, etc. To my horror, I realized I saw something I shouldnt see. Indeed alot of gers do sms him with gd nitez msgs. Well this isnt a big issue until I see his sent items. I sa w him talking to ex Stella I presume. At tt pt I have no idea if she is his ex. Happened to see that he msg her tt he wish tt she treats him like last time and he wans a patch back. Also happen to see he say things like why ur msg onli one word and many more. I tot it was quite a long msg so I tot I should juz look at the time and date before making any conclusion. Well, indeed, it was dated 24 Sept 2004, and is abt 4+ in the afternoon if I am not wrong. I couldnt believe wat I saw. I kept wondering why this is so. He spend most time with me, but he asked her for a patch. Why is this so? What have I done wrong that he has to treat me like tt.
After seeing those few msgs, I din have the mood to continue seeing anymore and he asked me why. I td him nth, juz unhappy so many gers sms him. Tt wasnt the thing I am angry abt, as I am nv angry with tt. I still din tell him and went in for the show as if nth has happened. I really felt like crying in the cinema but I endure all the way. After the show, we went home. I wanted to hug him once last time b4 I go but I din have the chance and we took the cab home. After he dropped, I cried out finally. This time when he got dw the cab, I din looked back.
Sat Morning
When to work as usual. Pretending really nth has happened. After I off work, I ate with him. We din really tok while eating. He asked me why I juz said eating mahz. I asked if he gonna send me off he say anythin, I td him no anythin, yes or not. If not I answer for him no. He said since I say so that no lorz. I left hoping he would follow but to my disappointment he din. In the bus, I cried out again. I told myself not to cry again bu why am I doing so. After I reached home, I took a nap and met Jie jie they all at Chinese Garden. Been trying to cheer myelf there. Saw Richard Daniel and Catherine there too. Jie jie and Adic they all were creating fun. I tried to enjoy myself there. I bought many many things juz to ease my pain. But no matter how much I buy, the pain is still there. Although I tried laughing loud out at all the jokes they crack, actually I dun feel happy. Botak, You yi and him ask me where I was, but I din tell them. Juz din wanna say so.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home