Sunday, September 05, 2004

5th Sept 2004

I guess this time its over already. Seriously no way for us to be back together. I was having dinner with my parents and he msg and called me. I couldnt pick up as my mother is scolding already. I td him abt it and he seems to say tt I dun wanna treasure my happiness. It's not I dun wan I am also in a difficult position. Cant he juz be understanding a little. I am so sad abt it. Well guessed I wont update the blog for quite a while ba most probably, coz I have decided to go mia. As for work well, I will go but onli a few days. I intend to find another job to work concurrently. Let's juz hope I can move on with it and not be stuck here. The reason y I dun wish to quit here is becoz of my principles. It is seriously not nice to leave here after so much tt have happen, and juz becoz of my personal problems I bring tt to work. I would juz onli have lesser schedules here and find another nice job. Well seriously, I really want to patch back with, but I really dun wan history to repeat itself. I have no confident in anythin. I am veri hurt in this r/s le. Well juz now, someone said tt he is called Alan, called me and he said tt I know him thru mIRC channel #drama. WTH is tt? I dun even noe him nor go to tt channel, somemore I never give anyone my contact nowadays. I think he called the 2nd time after I reject being his frien, after that he din call again. Anyway, pals out there, dun miss me. :) I will be fine after a while. When u see me active in action again means I am fine. Mean while juz let everything rest. I dun wish to tok abt it anymore. Like he say, he ask me to go away, fine I will go away. :) Take care all!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home