25th August 2004
25th August 2004,Wed
25th August 2004 marks the most hurtful day of all. I cried the most painful tears today and felt the most hurt today. It still hurts alot. Veri much veri much.My heart hurts more than anythin else. Today for the 1st time, you finally scream on top of ur voice. I know I seriously make u angry, but I seriously dun mean to. I am seriously very afraid of u. Basically juz afraid. Afraid u would leave me, afraid u gonna scream loud at me, afraid u gonna hurt me. My mind is very confused. I dunno how to react. The more fierce u r, the more I feel like crying. I tried my best not to cry, but seriously I really cannot imagined u screamed on top of ur voice today. It really hurts me so. I td u nv to scold or be fierce to me anymore, but u did it again, making me seriously more and more afraid of u. My hands hurts, my heart hurts. Guess things arent going to be the same as it is anymore. I really cant express myself anymore. Sad sad sad and still sad. I still cant get over now. Guess when u see this, u are gonna be very sad too. I'm sry. I lied to u. I am not fine. Seriously not fine.I'm sry. Hate me if u want!~ I really run out of speech le. Sry.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home