Thursday, August 05, 2004

4th August

4th August 2004, Wed
Today is the day where both of us were off and we went out today. We wore the same pure milk t-shirt I bought for him tt day. It is so enjoyable and the day I spent with him is so nice. He accompanied me to Hotel Royal to get my pay, but nevertheless, my pay isnt there as they send to IPP, so I asked Sebastian to take for me and give me. Then we went dw to Ramen Ten Far East for lunch as he wanted to try Prawn Mayo and also get his punch card to Orchard Pt as he will be going to Orchard pt 2molo. At then Su Zhen still thinks tt both of us are not couple despite seeing us in couple clothes. After lunch we went dw to Orchard pt were he put his punchcard there and we went to Suntec kBox to sing ktv. We had a veri nice time there. At nitez, as usual, we went to Bugis play game. After tt we went home. It is really a veri nice day today. Everythin was fine until at nitez. After he send me home, I play GB. I played with ConCon. He is very pissed to see me playing with ConCon. In the game, he saw ConCin typing "Dear wo lai le" to me. I td him no and explained to him ett he was sending to his dear not me but it seems like he is too angry to hear anythin in. At there, we started to have a small dispute again. I tried explainning things to him but he keep thinking the way it is. In the end, I cried out again coz I am veri sad. I td him "today is suppose to be a very nice day, why is it tt it turns out like tt?" He say tt's becoz he dun like to see ConCon calling me dear.

Finally in the end, he apologise again. But I know things are not so good already. If there's one time, there will be a second time, third time and so on. I really dunno what I should do in this r/s to make things better. Each nite as I laze on my bed and ponder, I wished tt if in this world there arent so many conflicts, many things would not happen. But however, if there's no war, there wont be a head in every country and no one would have taken the lead. Then in this world everyone would be the same already.

Before we hang up the phone, he say he will only come dw after work to fetch me home but not coming to send me to work. I was a little disappointed becoz if I can dun complain I am rush, why muz he complain. I din wanna quarrel with him coz I dun wanna start another quarrel with him. Although my heart hurts alot, but I pretend its alrite. It seems like everyday we have to quarrel and I have to cry. This is not nice I really dun wan such things to always occur. Heart pain is no joking matter. As my heart have alittle problem, whenever it aches, the nx few days I will suffer heart pain as in I cant move much. So every now and then, I would try to stay happy no matter wat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home