How I know him
Actually I know him abt 3mths + back. 1st time I ever notice him is thru Meiyan. Before that I seriously have no idea tt I saw him b4. But, from wat he say, he already saw me several times b4 I met him thru Meiyan tt day. Tt day, sat as usual, I went dw to bugis to play game. Meiyan asked if I wanna have dinner. Actually I din wanna go coz she was going with him onli. But in the end, I also went dinner with them. From there, Meiyan introduced us. We went to the far back end of bugis to eat. While eating, we were talking. Meiyan was happily talking abt her MU while he and I actually happened to talk abt gunbound. I gave him my gunbound nick and he added me.
In gunbound, he added me. At 1st, I did not know who he is. When he told me I was also a little surprised. He asked for my number so I gave him. The very nx day after I gave him my number, he called me. The very 1st sentence he said was "Hello, ke ai de nu ren!" I was like huh? Who is he? Had he got the rite number? So I asked him who is he and he td me he is my admirer. I was like haha.. so funny... but it juz dun seems like. So I asked him again. Then he suan me say tt I muz be giving it to many guys and dunno who I give le. But seriously saying, I really seldom gif ppl my numbers unless I noe them in person.
14th April 2004, I went out with him alone. He accompanied me to make IC as I lost my IC for the third time. After that we went to party world at Orchard. Tt ktv wasn't so great as they do not have much of the lastest song I wanted. At nitez, we went to bugis and play game. We had dinner at bugis. At tt time, Wayne sms me. He asked me y am I still sad. Actually I really did not noe wat to tell him. He asked me to tell him how I feel etc. I reluctantly agreed and send him the sms. However, it did not work. Wayne still gaveme the same answer. On the other hand, he was telling me Wayne doesn't know how to appreciate me. If someone asked him, he would surely accept.
I din realized anything unusual until another day, he asked me to be his gf. I was totally shocked as I wasn't prepared. He asked me a few times, but I always replied him with no comments and ... He was not quite hapy abt it until one day, he was not in a goo mood, and I provoked him. Tt day, as usual I asked if he wanna play GB with me. But he td me he is going out for dinner and ask me wait. So I was joing saying, "wah liew, Y always like tt. Ask u play always so many excuses.


1 Comments:
Oh my!
Post a Comment
<< Home