Dec 2002
Dec 2002
This month isnt a nice mth I supposed so after the job at the Thai Resturant. Well, Chris td me tt he went to temple and "求千" and the fortunate teller tell him he cant be with gers if not its not good for the ger. I felt so lame and can feel that he is not serious. At tt time, everyone tot I was supposed to be ah di's gf, everytime suan me abt tt. And suddenly, now it becum Chris. I still hang ard with Angela a few times after the job. However, based on my character, I cant hang ard with gers. Slowly we did not contact again. This year Candice and family came over for holiday and stayed at our place. Because this month The unbeatables 3 was out, I watched everyday. This yr there's para performace once again. I onli took part in mass dance this yr. Diana stand in the middle again. KNS man.. Din like her coz she always act big. Well, after tt, Terence and Richard came my place and watch The Unbeatables 3 as it is gonna be last episode soon and I din wanna missed it. This yr EP angela opened a party at BQ pub 3 of us went. And I drank alot while playing. I was a litle high but I still know what happen. We were so happy tt nitez. We went to fullerton and took pictures. ALOT OF PICTURES!!! Haha.. so fun.. Alvin called me up and we tok nonsense and after tt we went home. I took a cab home as usual and slept the whole day.
When daddy sent me the pictures, I could see how drunk I looked tt nitez. But all of us enjoyed ourselves so much w/o anyone beside us. 3 of us were so happy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home