Zouky and I
How and When We Started
We are together since March 19 1999. But sighz, he actually dont remember anything. He said that tt's not imporatant. I was depressed abt it, I really dunno how to tell him tt's he muz noe.
We actually started in a stupid and misunderstanding way. At 1st, we were cyber stead, then at that moment, I juz began to give Des up coz I knew that both of us were impossible. He's going into NS on the 6th March 1999 & I knew he cant give me any promises. Luckily I haven step much into tt, if not I have no idea how to take it out. When I td him abt this, he was realy disappointed and sad and felt that I was like using him to forget abt him. It really hurts me to heart that, Although I did explain to him the nx day, he still seems a little unhappy. I stil worry if he is still feeling bad, but fortunately he was alrite. Before we were together, Aaron kept turning my attention to him and I started to change my attention to im and I started to change target. I knew that I've already forgotten abt Des when I went steady with Zouky. I remembered I knew him during Chinese New Year. That's becoz I was at my father's house. The 1st time I saw m was at starbucks at somerset MRT there. He came with a few chatters and one of them was Ange.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home