Reasons i started this
It has been 2 years since i wanted to start writing blog!~ Finally i really feel like saying them all out coz i have no way to pour out to!~
Intro:
A little old but still loves to play alot. At times a can be veri childish but at times i am matured too. I have been through seriously a lot of hardship altough i do not come from a poor family. I am a lonely ger. Since young i followed my mum, so I am closer with her. My brother was with a guardian, that's y our relationship has never been good. Since young my family has been separated. I am never close with my father's side family although how much i yearn to have a father to love. Life still goes on as usual. My mum ever told me my dad say becoz i am a ger tt's y i dun get to follow him, so he threw me to my mum. But now, whenever i see my dad nowadays, he will tell me how much he loves me and dotes me. He even tell me that he loves me the most. But how truth are his words I seriously dunno.
I am someone who cannot click well with girls. I dunno y too. I really hope I can have a nice grp of sisters who shares all the ups and downs with me but I dun get them. I am closer to guys. I hang around with gays and also lesbians and anyone who feel nice with me. People may not like but i still hang ard coz they are still ppl, but tt doesnt make me a les or a gay.
Nth has ever been nice to me till today I really dunno Y.. but the reason Y ppl always see me cheerful in appearance is becoz I do not want u ppl to worry for me. Thanks to all who cares about me. I am one who rathes to take all the sadness to have someone share with me. Maybe its becoz since young I have no one.
Location:
When I was borned, I was staying at pearl bank, the apartment u come out from Outram MRT, the one like a C-shaped building. Then I moved to tiong bahru road (opp old tiong bahru market there (about)) followed by bukit merah (the one behind the library) and to East Coast Terrence (opp Siglap Centre). Followed by Lorong Melayu (at Kembagan MRT), then to finally here at Delta Ave.
School:
Tao Nan School
St Teresa High School
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Informatics Computer School
Working Experiences/Companies:
VJ Times (Telemarketer)
YGMarketing (Sale Promoter)
Metro Pte Ltd (Cashier)
Siemens Building Technology (Technican)
Citybank (Credit Control Office)
Edo Sushi (Service Crew)
Ichiban Sushi (Service Crew)
Ramen Ten (Service Crew)
Contact Me:
You can get me thru my email at winterger35@hotmail.com.
Be careful, its winterger not wintergal or wintergirl and there's a 35. You all can also add me in Friendster if u all wish to know me better with this email too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home