Before I graduate to I found work
Days With Jason
I always feel that ppl whom I like will never like me and ppl whom I dun like will like me. We always cannot get who we want. I always envy my friends who have a good r/s. In my last year, before I graduated in May, I went steady with Jason. He is also another repeat student from my coz. He used to have a gf whom I always see her ard in my area. Both of us become close and we became together. I know Mr Wee was rather suprised why I am closed to him since then. But I juz dunno. Like means like there's no why. I help Jason do his EIDP's project as he had misunderstanding with his grp members. I taught him and explain what he should know. When he submitted, he passed that module and managed to answer the questions Mr Wee asked him.
After we graduate, I went out once with Joyce they all. I went with him. They aint surprise that I went steady with him coz they already saw me close to him in school.
I only went steady with him about a month. Because I feel that he does not have the time with me and I am starting to lose faith in r/s. So I decided to initiate the breakup. Although I am sad but I have no choice. He did not say much abt it and he accepted the break up and tell me tt's he sry abt not having time to accompany me. Since then we din really contact already.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home