Tuesday, January 30, 2001

Polytechnic Life

Life In Ngee Ann Polytechnic
After O level, I am in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. I feel as if I am following my brother's footsteps coz I am always in the school where he goes. But I did not take accounts. I went to Building Services Engineering. Life in poly was average. Nth great until 3rd year, I realized how much fun I had missed, but it was already too late.

This is my last year in NP already then I started joining activities. I realized how fun life was in school but too bad, its too late. I am going to graduate already. Year 1 and Year 2 was juz another new life for me after Secondary School.

Lena Ng, one of my classmates, brought me into Alamak chat and I started chatting there and know alot of ppl from there. Life became a little interesting as I meet any types of ppl. Vivadidi is my best outing pal then. We always hang out together, go out together and also do things together. He is my didi. There's once ppl even tot we were couple from tt's nonsense as he is juz like a xiao didi to me.

At that time, not alot of ppl from my grp like Vivadidi cause he is big mouth, but i still hang out with him but juz dun tell him too much things. I remember there's once in Year 2, 1st week in school for Aaron, he is only Year 1 in poly then. He got into NYP. Since it was once week of school, as I ended early, I went to his school for lessons in the lecture hall. Since it was the 1st class, some ppl tot as if I was really from that school from that class. But nevertheless to say, I am not in NYP although my 1st choice was NYP. On the 1st lesson, someone's hp rang. The lecturer asked whose hp rang but no one admitted so she decided to confiscate everyone's phone. Actually I was afraid coz she say everyone need to use their student card to claim it back. As I am not a student there, so I dinno wat to do. Luckily I was last in the lecture hall, so I manged to keep my hp and pgr in his small pouch where he hid it and the lecturer did not see. So when the lecturer came I td her I dun have any and she believed. Haha.. wat a relief! Nth happened and I was back to his class on the 2nd week again. Since I had took tt module which he studied b4, I td him the answers for the qns when the lecturer ask.

We were very close until I met Zouky. I started hanging out lesser with Aaron. I will write abt Zouky's story another time.

After life with Zouky, it is so down. Everything wasnt rite for me. I took a while to get over him. In the third year, I like a guy call Zhi Wang, a repeat student from my course. But sad to say, he went stead with Jing yi, a flirt in my course too where some ppl call her that. What can I say, I can only pretend I dunno anything and go to school as usual. Kenneth always like to disturb me abt him. I was like the last to know when both of them went steady. Life is so sad haiz..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home