Primary School Life
Life In Tao Nan School
I was from Tao Nan School. It is at Marina Parade Road. Since young I am really playful, I do not like to study that's y i ended up in EM2 last class. I was from 1E, 2E 3E, 4E, 5A, 6B. I was a monitoress i dunno when.. hehe... Although I am a monitoress, sometimes I also do forget to do my homeworks and always kena demerit points.
I used to like a guy call Wayne. Haha.. thinkin of it, it is seriously very funny. I have no idea what do I like him about. But I remember i used to make an effort calling him up in the afternoon to chat. But somehow i realized he likes another ger, but still i tok to him on phone.
In primary school, I am not very popular coz I keep low profile. I join swimming and choir for ECA. That's partly y I am so big size now. ECA has been fun, performance on stages has been fun too. I remembered that's one year, my chinese teacher picked me for the chinese story telling competition. That day, i was so panicked on stage. I almost forgot my story. But I managed to finih the story. Actually what story did I tell, I also couldnt mean. I onli remembered that's this old man I say in the story. I din got 1st 2nd or 3rd, i onli have a consolation prize. That's already good enough for a noob story teller like me. :p
I finish my swimming lesson until GOLD onli in Primary 5. I can swim fast, but i have the stamina to swim alot of laps but no stamina to run 2.4km lolz..
Nth to say much in primary sch, onli when i remember I shall update.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home