Secondary School Life
Life In St.Teresa High School
Sec 1
I was actually posted to Siglap Secondary after PSLE. But since I moved, so I transferred to St. Teresa High School. I was in 1B,2B, 3A and 4A. I was in express class all the way. In secondary school, I am lonely, this is becoz, I came from to east. I have no friends with me. Although I do make new friends but were not that close. Secondary life is the most horrible days in life. Everyone is like talking about how nice their family are and how nice it is to be in a r/s. Seriously I have never gone steady with anyone in my secondary school.
Sec 2
I used to like beauty and the beast in primary school ever since the show came out. In secondary 2, there's a small little cozplay not really coz play something like tt, so I was beauty and some guy from a normal stream who has brown hair naturally (ppl call him tar guan) acted as the beast. He drew and color the beast and wore as a mask. It was since then I became more popular in school.
After this cosplay thingy, i like a guy from the beast's class called hongpoh.. he is veri dark.. but sad to say he has a gf. There's once my classmate came to me at bukit purmei's bus stop tellin me he say I was "beauty zhi zhong de beauty" haha.. upon hearing tt i was so happy.. haha so tian zheng.. but i dinno he has a gf. Not long after my classmate told me that i say actually I liked him, but to my surprise she told me he has a gf, and the gf is Jialing. From then, actually I hated every Jialing I noe.. haha.. and on top of that I hate Liu Jia Ling (HongKong star) juz like tt.
Sec 3 and Sec 4
The main reason was that actually I am a prefect. I take pledge in the evening in Sec 1 and 2 and in the morning in Sec 3 and 4. In every teachers' eyes I am like an angel, but in real life I am just like a devil. I was one of the only prefect in school who dye hair w/o punishment in sch. Athough in Sec 3, my discipline mistress Miss Loy, approached me and tell me to dye back y hair black if not she dun allow me to sit for the next day exam. But the next day, she forgot all about it. Mr Oh, my sec 1 and 2 maths teacher dotes me alot and help me alot of times in alot of areas but no one in my school likes him, cause everyone thinks that is like a skinny nerd with thick black glasses.
In Sec school, I received quite a few trophies that include outstanding performance in ECA, cross country gers solo, basketball and volleyball interclass, etc. Dinno Y i have so many trophies too.
There's this guy in normal tech who is the only prefect in the class is called Kelvin and he likes me. But too bad, I do not have feelings for him. I dunno why too. Maybe its juz because he's simply not my type. I never have any r/s in this school as I mention. I onli came across 2 guys who say they like me is this kelvin and another guy call casey. Casey is a problematic guy in school. He is always full of troubles. His story and my story is very complicated until I also dunno how to explain, but luckily things arent tt bad after all.
Until here 1st, I got other more important things to write. Will Update with more memories soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home