William and I
How We Know Each Other
No one ever expect that my love story would start and end like this. Everyone was happily waiting for us to get married. Although it’s a little amusing, this happen just too sudden and I couldn’t explain why neither.
How I Find Him
There’s something sweet and almost kind. But he was mean and he was hoarse and unrefined. And now he is still and so unsure. I wonder why I didn’t see it there before. I never felt this way about anyone like this before. I want to do something for him, something very special. But however, everything in mind wasn’t the best for him. He glance this way, I tot I saw, and when we touched we didn’t shut like my part. No it can be I just ignore, but then he has never looked at me that way before.
No… al that’s alarming. Who would ever thought that this would be. True, that he’s no prince charming and I din know why I never saw it there before. But there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see. And who have thought, and who have known? And who have guess we have come together on our own. Perhaps there was something that was there that was never there before.
Days with him are hard, but we still continue the road down. We were together, no one ever looked good upon us, but I never did give him up. We have the most wonderful moments ever. Life was just so perfect for us like honeymoon for us. We had all the good times playing, going out, and being together. Being together with him was the most wonderful part in my life.
There's once, I went down to tampines to collect somethin from my frien. At first, I tot we will be going out, but last min, she says that she has something on and she has to go. William called me and asked where I was. I td him I was at Tampines and have no where to go. Str8 away, he asked me to wait there and he came dw immediately to accompany me. How sweet of him to have done that.
I celebrated one of his birthdays with him and he also celebrated 1 of my birthdays with me. Although he din turn up on my celebration with my friens I still have a nice birthday with him. It's becoz there's still alot of people who do not know that we are together, tt's y he din turn up and also he did not wanna spolit ppl's mood. On my birthday he celebrated with me, he gave me a really big surprise. I had a very wonder birthday with him. At first, he told me the planning for that day, but suddenly on tt day itself, everything was so different. He td me that as usual we shall go for a movie then have dinner and walk abt and nth much. My first tot was tt, well anything tt's with him is already nice enuff. So, I din expect much. On tt day itself, he was supposed to meet me at ps for a movie show. When I left home, I was so surprised that he was at my house dwstairs waiting for me. I was so shocked and gave him a big hug. What more surprising was that he bought me a bouquet of flowers. Imagine a guy, carrying a bouquet of flowers to my place. I brought the flowers home 1st to keep it as we both agree tt its not nice to bring it ard. After that we head to ps for our show. After our show, he bought me to PSA coach man inn to have dinner. I was so surprised that he actually knew tt place. We had dinner there and he requested the violinist to play my favourite song beauty and the beast and he did. I was so touched. After dinner, he brought me to Mount Faber. He dropped me at the peak of Mount Faber and we sat there. He asked me to wait there a while as something cropped up. At first, I was very disappointed. But he td me to wait there, he will be back. I actually td him its okie nvm I shall go home then, but he insist tt I stay so I stayed. I waited abt half an hour to nearly an hour before he came back. While he was away, I did have the tot of leaving. But, luckily I stayed. He came back with a box of cake! Ice-cream cake from Swendens!! I was really so sursprised when I saw tt, I really din imagine he really did tt, although somehow it really reminds me of what I did for Zouky too. I had a very enjoyable time with him tt day. So far to now I haven been so happy for all my life.
On his birthday, I did nth much for him coz really dunno what I could do. I onli asked him to tour rd Sentosa and we spend the whole day there. We had alot of fun spending our time at Sentosa. Hwever time is always not enuff. Soon we have to go home already. We were veri tired tt day but yet he send me home then he got home.
Although he is not very rich, he will try to do watever he can for me. I do not need rich guys. As long as he is good to me, give me lots of surprise and take the initiative to do most of the things I am very happy already. He doesn't need to be the most handsome or cutest guy. But seeems like I dun have the fate to meet one.. :(
Memories with William
We had been through ups and downs for the whole few yrs together. No one had ever questioned me on my decision, because everyone knows it was my choice. Although they were many gossips, I pretend that I did not hear when I know how much you care and love me. Seeing you taking in the pain together with me, I am also very hurtful whenever I think of you. My background wasn’t that great but he has never looked down on me b4, the whole world looked down on him doesn’t mean I can to be sorry to him. So how could I pretend that I don’t know anything? After I know he has done for me so much.
He always like to sing Ronald Jue Kou Bu Ti Ai Ni to me, telling me it’s deep from his heart. I know it’s true because I could feel the love he had given to me that no one have ever gave me before. He always like to sing Ronald Jue Kou Bu Ti Ai Ni to me, telling me it’s deep from his heart. I know it’s true because I could feel the love he had given to me that no one have ever gave me before. We did not question each other for what happen. We just moved on our life.
Everything was so perfect until someone came in. I had been hidden in the dark for so many years, that I couldn’t believe such a thing will happen to me.
The Most Unbearable Pain With Him
I became the third party! Everyone was shocked too. They came to scold me instead of comforting me. They were saying why did I go with him in the first place when they all warned me to stay away from him. I told them I tot I saw there’s something that was there that was never there before. I had the most miserable life during that part of my life when he suddenly probed out. He told me “Ger, I am sorry. I’ve lied to you all this while. I din mean to lie to you, but I just couldn’t bear to hurt you.”
I looked at him! I paused awhile. From his eyes, I saw pain. I never saw his reaction like this before. But he couldn’t continue. Tears rolled downed my cheeks. I looked at him! Finally he burst out, “I have a fiancée before I am together with you.” My heart was hurt, I looked at him, and both of us kept quiet the whole time.
Finally I stood up, I walked off without a word.
How We Ended
From then, we never did talked. He called me several times, but I just rejected his call. Finally two months later, he came and knocked on my door. I stared at him and both of us kept quiet again. Finally we went out to have a talk. He tell me he loves me a lot, but he made the promise to his girlfriend that he will marry her when she is back. However things was just not in our way. He told me she is pregnant; he had no choice but to accept to marry her. I asked him “I thought you respect girl’s decision for not making love, why did such a thing happen?” He looked at me and replied, “Well she forced me that’s all I can say, whether you believe or not, it doesn’t matter cause this is the fact because she knows what happen between us.”
I stood up congratulating him and wished him all the best. He kept quiet and I left. Heard that he was married last year. But he also called me up. I have nothing to say regarding that. Whenever I looked at the pictures, my diary, I remember him as what he was, the mean, hoarse and unrefined guy.
Even though now I am still single and available, he still reminds deep in my heart cause we did used to have the most wonderful period of time. I have never had such a wonderful life and such hurtful life. I am trying hard to burn away the diary and continue live with life. Hopefully I can do it. I would like to delicate this next song to him telling him thanks for everything you have done for me, you shall remind deep in my heart. If I give you a chance to explain maybe we would have been together. Caused I now I was too sad to react to the situation at that time. That’s why things have gone away, so everyone please cherish your love ones before they go. Even though you may think it’s impossible. Do give it a try before you completely lose everything just like me. But nevertheless, this shall be an end.
Feelings and Thoughts
Sometimes I feel that love is really juz like a dream. In your dreams you see the best of everything, but when u get up, reality is not the truth again. No matter how much you love a person, you can never be with him.
I do admit I have several boyfriens. Some ppl may even feel that I do flirt around, but honestly how much do you understand me? I do hang ard with guys frequently but I dun flirt like some ppl feel that I do. I dun care how ppl judge me coz it juz hurts and I am used to it already. Whenever I am in a r/s, its not that I wanna condemn guys, but majority of the guys wan sex! Why is this so? I really do not know why. In most of my r/s, all guys wan sex and seriously I am tired of life already. When will I ever get a r/s that we both love each other and sex is really out of the topic. True William and I dun really tok abt sex coz he really do obey my decision, but somehow I doubt him and ask him tt qn.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home