Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Feb 2004

This month has been a bad month!! It's the last month in Edo and I have to go already. Mother says that she will take care of my montly allowance, therefore I decided not tok find work anymore. Greg did not tell me that the lease is ending soon. He say that he had already send my appraisal but Debbie and the other higher management do not wanna look. So my part-time sup post is gone. Still buffet is on with lesser and lesser ppl. The sales have gone dw but our sales target increases everyone. This is really ridiculous sometimes I see the files. I was a little angry with Greg for not tellin me so I can look for a job, but howeve its okie. Life is like tt, I have to accept.

During CNY eve, after dinner and father's house, I went temple with mother and then go out with wc they all to chinatown again. This time rd we din go MS. We walked ard at Chinatown and then again I went off early at 5 coz I need to be home. This year I did not stay at father's house. But we did go grandma's house the nx day to "bai nian" Saw most of the uncles and aunties and I chatted with some of them and later we left to watch movie. After movie, Jeffrey they all went home. I went out again.

We went to Hong jie then Aunty Alice place to "bian nian". Ate alot of things there esp "Ba Gua" at Hong jie's place and also drank some beer. After that, I went bugis to meet pizza they all.

This month my sal is gonna be high I think coz I work rather long hours. Before month ends, I td Hong jie tt Greg rent happy with her performance. Hong jie din feel so. I td her not to tell anyone , just keep to herself and know what to do. However, she betrayed me. I was so disappointed in her. She td many ppl including Ah yi and he scolded me for no reason. I din talked with Hong jie for quite a few days. On the last fri 27 Feb 2004, I din work at nitez. I heard stories that Angela and Jacky din really wanna serve customers leaving Greg doing most of the job. And since it was the last fri, coz it is still buffet, the belt was empty. Hong jie and the rest of the ppl in the kitchen were bz eating Ice Cream and not topping up the belt. Greg was so angry and quarrelled with her. Hong jie still said that it is the last day le so nvm lorz. Greg scolded her that even its last day also cannot be like this. I guessed Hong jie wasnt happy. Actually she is supposed to be transferred to Thomson but she decided to quit on the spot. On sat 28 feb 2004, I was supposed to work with Jacky but he din turned up and din picked up the phone.. Everyone was not free. Leaving only me and Greg and its stock take day!! I wanted to leave early actually coz its sat, but I see Greg doing most of the staff alone, so I stayed and helped. Actually I was quite sad tt no one came coz its the last day. Ranald say tt he is disappointed with the results so he din come. As for xiaoting, she say she is sick. Richard have already quit. As for Angela and Jacky, guessed they were pissed with previous nite incident, tt's y they din wanna pick up the phone or come for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home