Friday, January 02, 2004

Dec 2003

In this whole month, alot of things have happened. Ups and Downs are alot and Downs are again more than Ups. The reason y I always am so cheerful becoz I do not wish tt anyone worries abt me. Xmas is going to be here again and para performance is here again. This year I had Henry, xiao gou and xiaohui to perform with me. Tt Diana again. Forever act big. I seriously sometimes cannot stand her proudness. Always feel that she is the best coz she is the champion for para comp singles. Since after my breakup with the para teams, I am never in good contact with much except Terence Richard Luke Henry. Richard was supposed to partner with us but due to Diana and vox crap he left the grp. I sometimes juz dun understand y Richard is like that but since its his decision, I juz have to respect it.

We actually td Greg to come see us perform, but he say he isnt free, so tt's too bad. Greg is the best manager I ever met so far. Imagine noe a star's brother (Cheryl Fox - Host of Singapore Brainest Kid). Life in Edo is sometimes fun but not totally. In work of coz, there is bound to be conflicts and backstabbers. I noe Angela and Jacky are never pleased with me, but I juz noe I have to do my work. Generally they are nice person but sometimes in work, its hard to fine nice ppl ard.

This month somehow sux coz so many bad things happened. Whenever I see Angela and Jacky together, I often wonder when is my turn. But things cant be rushed, so I juz have to accept tt.
Actually alot of ppl always think tt I and Richard are couple, but too bad we aren't. We are purely just two close friends who always hang out together. Although we once in a while have some dispute.

Somewhere mid of this month, Kelvin sms me and asked if I am still fine. I replied him ya. And he asked if I had a new bf. At tt moment I was juz thinkin why do I have to answer him all those coz its him who give it up althogh I initiated the breakup. I still feel that its already too late so pls juz stop asking me all these things. There's already no more turning back. As I think back, I do missed the days a little. We did enjoyed things together although I feel that he is still not so mature, but since he already had a new gf juz 2 weeks after our breakup, I left no feelings with him.

Took my exams during mid of Dec. The papers are easy coz most of them are from pass year paper that's y its easy. Hopefully I can get nice results.

This year Christmas, after performance, Terence Richard Henry and me din go out together this year. Everyone had their own programs. I joinned wc tt grp and roam ard Orchard then to Orchard pt and finally to MS again. That's always our finally destination. Again on new year eve, we went to MS also. Haha.. always ms.. no other place le. Life seems rather boring this few months w/o much nice friens.

During Christmas, I gave everyone a Christmas card in Edo. And in return dishwasher aunty gave us chocolates. And Ah Chua gave everyone different present. He gave me a soft toy which is different from everyone, where others only get chocolate and dunno what. At first, everyone tot tt he is giving tt to Xiaoting, but sad to say it's not for her. And the free gift bear, everyone in the service crew wants one. And Ah Chua happen to go take one and we pushed it to XiaoTing .. haha.. it was so bad of us to do so. Aunty Jenny bought clothes for the bear which looks cute and actually everyone wanna snatch for tt bear but in the end xiaoting got it. And I have no idea y in the end, Ah Chua bought clothes for tt bear. I juz thanx him and din wanna say much juz in case of misunderstanding again. So everyone started saying he still likes me tt's y I have so much privildges again.

Actually, I am so scared. Coz I dunno how to reject him. Luckily he din pester me if not I sure dunno how. Everyday at work I have to try avoid him. So stress!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home