Monday, July 26, 2004

1st Week

Somehow or rather, I resolved the doubt with him. Although I am not completely convinced with it, I still try to accept it. Life with him till now is still okie although somethings cannot be done. Sometimes I feel that I aint treating him good coz I always show him attitude and also want him to stay so late to keep me company when he have to work 2molo. I feel that I am not understanding enough, but I juz wanna him to keep me company.

On 15th July 2004, I went back work as usual. Today we are offically counted as couple. Vincent came and ask y I wasnt there last nitez at BK after work. I td him I did went but I din see him. I td him anyway my frien came dw and waited for me to off work. He asked me to go to the cashier and he showed me tt he actually bought the tix. I was surprised to see the tix dated 14 July and the tix has not been tear up yet. I apologised to him and he said nvm. Maybe Jasmine was rite, it was all real and luckily I din go if not things might have gone worse. During his break he was sitting there eating. At tt time, Vincent was jokingly telling everyone we went for the show, so I juz smiled and laugh out out at heart. Vincent was asking me if he was my bf and would he be angry if I go movie with him. I juz smile and say no lahz.. So he went up to him and td him tt he watched movie with me last nitez. At tt pt of time, I believe both of us were laughing out loud in our heart as last nitez he was with me and how could I possibly be with Vincent. He din say anything and juz noded his head. As usual at nitez, he came dw to send me home. Everyday w/o fail after work, he has been dw to fetch me home.

Being with him is nice but he doesnt like me to chiong. Sometimes I really feel like going out with my friends becoz I haven been out with them for quite a while. I dun wan to lost contact with friens as I do not have much friens. Seeing him unhappy, I also dunno what I can do. I am really lost at times. I am trying to do things so he may be happier but at the same time I feel that I am neglecting my friens. It's so hard!

Somehow I realized that he dinno that I had this blog. It's good in a way too coz at least if I have no one to pour it out to, I can pour all out here.

Last Wed, 21 July 2004, I went Sakae Sushi with him, his bros and sister to eat. It was alrite although somehow I still feel a little awkward coz I dunno them well. Only Youyi knows more stuffs abt me and him. As for xz, nah.. we only know at KOF that's all. As for his sister and the bf, hmm.. totally juz not close. I dunno if I do fit in the grp. So I juz keep quiet most of the time and usually I do that when I am in a big grp coz I dun wan to be the centre of attraction or someone who wans the limelight and actually is out of place.

This 1 week, most of the days he send me home except today Sun 25 July 2004. Becoz I am not working. Yesterday, Sat 24 July 2004, I went back to Ichiban Sushi to return my uniform and bought Shi Qin's present. Then I went to ps as I was early to have a game. I was so unlucky that I left the things there and went off. I called back Weiwen and asked him to get my things. I only realized when I was on the train to harbour front. I went all the way back to take and realized that my plastic bag is not there. Weiwen td me tt onli the t-shirt and the necklance was left but the plastic all were gone. I felt so ridiculous but he td me its true. So left and took a cab dw to sentosa. I had a hard time finding Shi Qin's chalet. WC accompanied there, luckily we managed to find him. We had some bbq stuffs and chat with Shi Qin awhile and left abt 9+. I was worried that I might be late but luckily I reached in time. On the way, we met up with Kenneth who was at borders. Then 3 of us went to look for him. On the way, I saw Eddie and he td me he left and think he was there. I td Eddie that I td him to wait there coz I am coming. After that we went to bugis.

At bugis, he played game, I watched from behind. After seeing him play a few games I went over to the othe side to play. This guy whom I challenged keep challenging me. I almost lose but luckily I still win. Alex and Chris were ard me and wanted to play so I let them play. Somehow I felt that he isnt happy. When asked him, he said nth at 1st. In the end, he asked me if my game was more important than him, and he said he wanted to leave already. I was a little angry coz I din expect he say such a thing, coz he also play game I also kept quiet and when I played, he say me. So I juz angrily played my game. When I finished we walked out to MacDonalds. WC they all left w/o telling me.. nvm. Outside Mac, I tok things out with him. He said that he aint happy seeing so many guys crowding ard me and asked me how would I feel if girls crowd ard him.I din no wat to say so I kept quiet. I din wanna say the wrong things to make him angry so I kept quiet. I can feel that he aint happy that I dun say anything. Somehow I felt that he is enduring my stubborness but I really dunno how. We managed to tok things out and we walked to his place.

We tok alot there and finally managed to tok most things out. He say he will try to accept wat I am. As I do not really know how to express myself I juz kept quiet. I also will try to do things not to make him angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home