Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Before we got together

On 5th July 2004, I have to go to Jerry's birthday chalet at Downtown East. Before going, I went bugis to get a gift. As I am still thinking abt the problem, I decided to call Youyi to asked what I should do. Youyi advised me on wha I should do. Although I know he is definitely helpin him, but at least I get to know more things. I td Youyi why I behave like tt coz of Chris and he td me tt I should not juz becoz of one tree let go the whole forest. And finally he also td me tt I shouldnt go tok to him until I am clear of myself what I wan. So for then I juz tot what I should do.

I went with Shaun as I have no idea who to get to go with me. At there, I saw Kelvin. Din really tok with him caused I really have nth to tok with him abt. Seeing him with his wife, I juz pretend as if I know nth abt it.

My mood was down, but wat can I do. Work goes on as usual and on Wed, I din wann work coz I am tired. So I lied to my manager tt I had school on Wed so I cant work.

On Wed 7th July 2004, I met up with Ernest for lunch. I was supposed to go Sakae to interview but before tt Ramen Ten called me up and td me to come to work starting the following Mon. I still met up with Ernest but did not go Sakae for Interview. We went over to Far East to check my schedule, but they say it isnt plan and will call me to cfm. So we took a cab dw to bugis and had Sakae. After tt, we went arcade. In the evening, I saw him in the arcade. He still talked with me. Actually, he td him to have dinner after words. At tt point of time, I was playing game so I din really understand what he was telling me. Justin suddenly called me and td me he was in trouble and needed some help, so I left to look for Justin. As I left, I forgot to tell him I had already left, he sms to ask where I was as he is waiting for me for dinner. At then I realized tt actually he say he wanted to have dinner. But too bad, it was too late I already left Bugis. I td him I will be back later to have dinner with him, but he din wan and say he is going home and ask me go settle my problem. Dinno what I should say so I juz let it be although I was still sad.

On sun nitez, 11th July 2004, he sms me and cfm with me I was working 2molo, so I td him correct.

On the 1st day of work 12th July 2004, everything was pleasant. Everyone there was nice and friendly. Although I was a little stress to see him on the 1st day of work but still its alrite. At 5, he off work. But however, I td him jokingly dun forget to be back at 9 as I off work at 9. He td me to sms him to remind him juz in case he forgets. So I sms him to remind him. I actually was thinking tt he wont come dw, but somehow he did. I was a little surprised caused there's a lot of things remained unexplained. I did explained to him what happened all these whiles and why I did not accept him till then. On the way home, I joke with him and ended up we quarrelled again. On the 2nd day, again, he send me home and we quarrelled again. Continuous for 2 nitez, we keep on quarrelling on the same thing.

On 14th July 2004, he is off. I was alone at work. Today, Vincent, the assistant manager, was joking with me saying we go for a show. I tot he was joking so I agreed. As he was also off, he td me to meet him at BK after work to catch King Arthur. I td him outside workplace better so at least I will noe he is ard. He still insisted at BK and gave me his name card. Jasmine came to know abt it and she started alot of things. Actually it wasnt anythin, I am not worried abt Vincent, my heart was more worried abt him. Maybe I was too carried away, as Jasmine was like making something tt wasnt wat she thinks is to something tt it is. Today is the 1st day I saw Jasmine and we talked alot. She td me the story abt him and Vincent and td me to be careful of Vincent as he gave no one else his namecard accept both of us. She say alot bad things abt Vincent until I was like o well things aren't tt bad dun make as if things really is tt bad. After work, as she say she is worried abt me, so she insist on walking me to MRT. Actually she wanna take the route by BK but I td her I dun wan. As we reached the MRT, both of us were still toking. Felt tt her tt admirer is so poor thing have to wait for her as she is accompanying me. I felt little bad but no choice I still have to tok with her. At this moment, finally he sms me. I really tot after last nitez quarrel, he is not gonna tok with me again. The SMS isroughly as of below
He: "Haven reached home?"
I: "Not Yet"
He: "Y so late not back yet? Where are U?"
I: "Orchard MRT"
He: "Y still dun wanna go back?"
At this moment, Jasmine took my phone and replied for me. Although I was like dunno to reply as what she says or not, but however she still send out the msg.
I: "Not feeling well, leg pain, sitting here, cant go home. You come dw and send me home pls!"
He: "Faster go home, its late already dun stay out so late."
I: "I am really not feeling well, leg also veri pain, can u pls come dw and send me home pls. I really hope U can send me home."
He: "Its so late already, u should have said so early, now already wat time. Go home faster."
I: "I am really not feeling well cant move, I really hope u can come dw send me home pls. I really want to see u. Pls come!"
He called me and asked. This time it is on me coz Jasmine could not answer the call for me. So I td him, I am really veri tired and I cant walk and really hope he can come dw to send me home. He was playing GB. At 1st, he din wan to. But Jasmine keep asking me to be softer and continue to be like a xiao nu ren and let him comes. She could feel tt he has feelings for me and I also have feelings for him if not I wont be like tt.

In the end, he finally came dw. Jasmine left 5 mins b4 he reached. He send me home. Tt nitez we talked a little abt past 2 nitez. I td him I was sry for the past few nitez and he accepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home