Sunday, July 04, 2004

How we got back contact

After tt day, we did not really talk. Guessed he was too pissed off with me tt he deleted me from his GB and also friendster. From then, we did not tok.

Until one very fine day, I randomly send alot of sms to everyone and saw his name too. So I decided to send it to him too. He replied me if I have send to the wrong person and muz be send to alot of guys. I told him no as I randomly send to everyone gers and guys. From there we started sms again. He then asked where I was working so I td him I was working at Parkway Ichiban. Actually he asked me to ask if there's vacancies but however coz he td me he used to work at fiesta etc, so when I asked my manager, I realized tt's not gd to come. So I td him better find another job. I guessed later he found Ramen Ten and worked there. I was working at Ichiban for also abt 2 mths and I quit as I decided to go over to his side. At first, he could not cfm with me if they could gif me hours, so I was a little relunctant to leave Ichiban as they could gif me more hours and be off on weekends.


Finally one day, I actually happen to go read his blog one day. I realized somethings I really dinno until I read it. Somehow I din felt good as I cant feel tt he likes me. So finally, I decided to go dw for Interview on a Friday. Tt few nitez on the phone, I actually test him if he wanted to know anyone so I could go there work and intro him the ger he wanna noe as he say all xiao mei mei works there. He did not admit anything or wanted to mention Yvonne, so kept asking. However, he still din wanna say so I din asked more. So I td him, if I work there, he muz send me to bus stop everyday after work. Although he was relunctant, but he still agree. On Thursday nitez 1st July 2004, as we were on the phone talking, I juz td him tt after the Interview we shall go for a show. He din really gave me an answer juz say see 1st, but I insisted. However, he td me he wanted to go back and bath and asked me go somewhere else then he meet. So I asked him where could I go, and he cant expect me to idle ard until he is out from home. So I td him I will follow him back home and wait for him. Then he was telling me tt I cant go his house as he have high sex drive and will rape me. At tt point of time, I really wanted to laugh out, coz I believe he wont do such a thing, tt's y I dare to go. At 1st, he really din want but in the end, he also accepted haha..

On Fri 2nd July 2004, I was late dw for interview as I need to go sch 1st. He waited for me until I finish Interview and we headed to his place. We went to Bugis for the show. We watched 9+ Spiderman 2. As we were early, we went dw for a game. Juz as the show was abt to start, I was still playing, then he asked if I muz finished the game. Well, I was thinking y not since I am finishing soon. However, he seems a little annoyed. Not so sure if really he was. We went up for the show and missed the starting. In the cinema, we were joking and playing. I keep teasing him tt he was as stupid as tt guy in Spiderman 2. As we started playing, I started tickling him. As we continued to play, he held my hand. At tt moment, I really dinno how I felt for him. I was afraid tt things might not turn out like wat we wanted. I was seriously afraid to hurt him or get hurt myself. I did not resist when he held my hand, but was rather worried. He allowed me to lie on his shoulders and he sayangz me. Felt so nice that somemore showed me some love. But however, I was still confused and aware wat might happen. After the show, he send me to 14 bus stop to take bus home as I missed bus 32 and 51 already. He asked me to sms him when I reached home, so as requested I sms him when I got home.

On sat 3rd July 2004, before he left for work, he gave me a call. He asked if I was serious with him etc. I was completely lost of words as I dinno how to answer him, so I seriously tell him I really dunno. Then he asked if everything tt happens in the cinema were faked, and i still answer him I seriously dunno. Guessed he was seriously very pissed off and he hang up the phone. I sms him tt I was sorry, but he did not reply. I seriously wasnt happy the whole day, no mood to do anything I dunno y. I went out as planned at nitez to met levis airen, darryl ah yi, kelvin for ktv. I din have much mood to sing. Supposingly I should join them for clubbing, but in the end, I really have no mood and decided to go look for him. I am afraid to try coz I dun wan the r/s to end up like Chris.

I reached somewhere between his place and the MRT. I waited for quite a while b4 I decide to call him. He was slpin, so I din managed to tell him I am downstairs and I td him nvm and asked him go back to slp. He really did! I was very sad, so I sms him and td him since he is slpin I shall go home. Then he replied me I go home then go home lorz.. why muz tell him. My hurts hurts as I hear him type tt, so I td him tt's becoz I am at his house dwstairs. Then he asked y am I dwstairs, so I td him coz I juz wanna say sorry to him. Then I td him its okie nvm, I shall go home. Then he asked where I am, and I juz kept telling him nvm it's okie, go back to slp, I go home. He is angry again and he went to slp and din come dw. If a guy seriously likes a ger, would he treat her like tt? I guessed not coz its late at nitez and I am alone downstairs, shouldnt he come dw? But wat he td me later was tt since I say dun bother coe dw go slp, so he really go and slp. I was in tears for more than 1/2 hr but he din came dw. I was seriously very heartbroken, coz I feel that hs heart onli got those gers not me. I waited at his house dwstirs almost one hour +. But he too did not come dw. I was so sad tt I cried.Some ppl walked past me and looked at me, so I juz turned away. Finally I asked him one final time b4 I go. I asked him if I was really so irritating and so bad. I td him to tell the truth I wont be sad. But sad to say he did not reply, so I send him my last sms for the day telling him, guessed I should have known it long ago, and since this is so I shall not disturb him in future and I am sry for wat I have done or caused. After tt I sms wc to asked where he was, as I was too sad I needed someone to tok to although not talk my heart but juz someone there to tok to. Wc td me he was at ms so I walked all the way to MS and he send me home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home