Thursday, August 05, 2004

2nd & 3rd August

Within this week, alot of things happen. Although we have been together for less than a mth but alot of things happened. It seems like we have been quarrelling every day. I seriously dun wish to quarrel with him or have him shouting or screaming at him. But every nitez I do have to cry. Maybe I am too stubborn or maybe he keeps screaming at me. I am really afraid of him streaming at me.

2nd August 2004, Mon
I worked 11-3 at Far East and 5-9 at AMK today. He send me to AMK today but din walk me to work and say I muz be understanding if not he will be late for wat. Although I am not happy with it but I juz let it be. He left waiting for me to turn back say bye but I din coz I am seriously unhappy. Imagine I td him last nitez I really wan ppl to send me but he din. At work I wasnt very happy. I sms him finally when I decide to tell him how I feel. Usually having close contact with bfs, I usually dun have good feelings after tt. Maybe I have no faith in myself. I sms him everything on how I feel. At tt point of time, I dunno if I should go back find him after work. While I sms him I cried again I really dunno wat is his reaction after tt. After work I saw his sms asking if I am going back to meet him. I td him if he wan I will be back if not I shall not appear in front of him. I went back to look for him after work and he send me home. He say I am saying stupid things and wans another "pu chang" from me, and td me to think of one b4 we reached MRT if not he dun wan me. Although I keep insisting no, he still say yes. I really couldnt think anythin tt time as I was scare tt he really say he dun wan me. I am heart pain so I kept quiet.

3rd August 2004, Tues
I work at Far East today. Nth much happens onli tt Su zhen is always suan by me and she always really believe tt I and him are good friens. This really makes me wanna laugh man. To nitez, we have a dispute again.I was still afraid tt we wont meet the nx day or he really dun wan me. I td him all tt have happened between me and Chris. He is angry for wat I td him, I really dunno how. I juz cried coz I really dunno wat I could say. Everytime I quarrel with him, its not tt I really wan to. Its juz tt I am veri hurt, but I dun wish to cry out, tt's y I quarrel back with him so tt at least I wont cry. But however, its no use. In the end, I still will cry as he is too fierce to me. In the end, we talked things out again. He apologised for scolding me again and planned for 2molo's outing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home