Feelings
Actually there's so much to write tt I seriously dunno how to do it in all!~ If you have read my blog rite from gthe beginning, you should know some of my details have been editted to fit current time!~ Being with him for abt a week +, I really can say I do love him. Although its happens to be so fast but I really dunno y. However, I am still not so happy these days regarding certain things. I always can sense that both of us have different thinkings on alot of things. Like for instance, being socialable to me is juz wat I am, but to him it's like I am easy going. Even Suzhen also feels like him. Am I really easy going or are they juz thinking too much? Secondly, I tok with him ytd regarding future. It seems to me that he is more like family type. He prefer me to stay at home look after the kids while he work. Today I tok with him abt this problem, he td me socialable or not can be resolve and the 2nd thing is juz a joke. I have no idea how true the words are but i try to believe. I am still worried. It's not tt I dun trust him, it's juz that I am stil scare.
Today, wed 28 July is his off day. Supposely I td him to send me to work today as a pu chang. As he is sick, he couldnt make it. I am very very disappointed in him sad, but not angry. Today wasnt a day for me. I woke up late today. Tot I was late luckily I wasn't. Walking on road, a care suddenly stopped. Fortunately I also stopped in time. Then I missed my bus and walked to work. Today Supervisor Andrick td me to open on time coz Chef William complain to him. I tried to explain Andrick accepted. He came in the evening and pick me up. I keep teasing him that I am angry and stuffs, he isnt quite happy, but me too. Then we go bugis for dinner and play games. Also again we joined his brothers for dinner and chat. As usual, we played games and he send me home. He angry with me and was so fierce to me. Somehow still okie. However I am still sad coz there's alot of things he still dunno.
I wan surprises from him, but I believe most guys cant really think of surprises. I also hope he can "hong" me, but he always so fierce le then come say sorry. So i always choose to be quiet, but he dun like me to be quiet and say if I am quiet means I dun wan to tok to him. Haiz.. Although things are sad, but still I juz cant wait to see him again. Sometimes by looking at him its so nice to look at. Juz cant wait to see him. Although he may not be the best looking guy I ever met, not the nicest guy ever, but he is very nice in alot of ways.
At present moment, I am toking to him on the phone and writing this blog. And he juz say wait I do Shermie's special on him lolz.. then I say I do Shermie's Hidden on him. lolz..
I wonder when can I get surprises from him. He always wants me to tell him what exactly I wan but I really seriously dunno how to do tt and we always end up quarrelling. He once says if he guess wrong, I will be like angry so he rather I tell him. But in this case, it still comes back to square one, we will still quarrel.
I always wished tt love can be like a fairytale. But I know my story can never be like in a fairytale. I really hope both of us can always be so nice like how we were like when we know each other, tt type of feeling. Somehow, I lost tt feeling. No more 可爱的女人 and now is 霸道的女人.. :( I love the times when he called me up when we 1st know each other, and they way he say. But maybe coz now we are couple, alot of things are different already.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home