Saturday, August 21, 2004

20 August 2004

20th August 2004
I juz back home!! Well I din went home str8, but rather I stay at my under block playground. This time I really thought alot.
Today, I have my paper, but early in the morning, I was playing GB with him. It is so fun winning those noobs. But however, my studies, is stuck there. I try to get back my mood after the quarrel juz now with him by playing GB and win those ppl. Today's paper is average I would say. Hopefully I can get good results I hoped. He fetched me to school and waited awhile b4 I go in for my exam. I could tell he's bored but yet he accompanied me. After my papers, I went dw bugis to eat and also play games and also catch a movie with him. We watched Alien vs Predator. Its a nice show but not the show I intended to watch. I wanted to watch Cat Woman. After tt, I went over to his place. Actually I din wanna go, but since he requested, I din wanna spolit his mood, so I finally agreed. I was pondering all nitez but seriously I dunno wat am I thinking. My mind is all blank and yet I dunno how I felt. I went back ard 4 and went to playground. I'm sorry tt I lied to u or rather did not tell u. I am juz in complete loss of myself. As I sat on the slide, I thought of many things. Why we becum together, why we always quarrel, why we always misinterpret things wrongly. But somehow, nth came to my mind. I am moody but I dunno y. Why am I feeling this way I really dunno. My mind is really complete blank. Even happy moments with him juz flashed thru my mind and its gone. Why did such a thing happen? I really dunno. I juz sat there for almost an hour b4 I came home. Seriously, what is wrong with me. I really wanna noe for myself too. But I also dunno. Haiz.. I feel so sad now that I am in such a case. But somehow I felt relief as I know that he is happy for the day and I feel happy for him. Knowing tt he is in a pleasant mood, I really feel better. But seriously I still dunno what's with me. Maybe I juz have to wait and see how it goes. Hopefully I feel better 2molo. My 2nd paper is not easy and yet I still haven really touched it. Can I make it? I seriously hoped I can I am afraid, coz I really dunno how to push myself to study. Well let's juz hope al the tips are out then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home