Sunday, August 08, 2004

6th & 7th August

6th August 2004 , Fri
Andrick td me to come to work here as he planned Jolyn to work at AMK. Today after work, he come fetch him home again. I tot of staying out with him becoz it's fri nitez and I din wanna go home so early. Then he td me he is meeting botak. I was like sianz 1/2. Actually I wanna him to go coz botak is sad and wanna tok with him, but he din want and td me he stayed with me. So we went to see show at TBP to watch the village. After tt we came back, we sat by the playground all the way until 5+ then he took a cab home. He was late for work coz of me.

7th August 2004, Sat
On 7th August 2004, when I got home, I slept until 12 and got up to go school for business statistic revision class. After revision lesson, I went str8 to Orchard pt to find him. Although I knew it will be early, I still went coz if I go home then I will be late and I have no where to go, so I decided to come dw early. He off work at 330 and we left at 4+ after he eaten. Jimmy keep teasing us. I really have no comments over tt. When we reached his place, he realized he left his keys at Orchard pt and we took cab back to get and then go home. I am supposed to meet Henry Terence and Richard and bugis abt 7+ but as he was tired, I let him slp a while more. We reached Bugis abt 8+ and I saw them and tok with them. I missed the funs we used to have. Imagine how close we were last time and everything. But ever since everyone have their own stead, we seldom meet up. I onli meet up with Henry once in a while nowadays as he is much free than the others. Seriously I missed those old days where 4 of us were always together and we even have characters for ourselves. In KOF, there's a new face grp or Orchi grp which consists of Chris Shermie and Yashiro. There's where my name come from if u all wonder. Sometimes we say Henry is Rugal or even Vice or Mature. lolz.. tt's so fun. "天下那有不散的宴席" We still have to be separated. Tt nitez we tok alot. After they left, I watched him play games and after tt we went for a show at bugis. After the show, we were discussing how to go home. At this pt we started quarrelling again. As he didnt have cash and I have left a little but I really wanna walked home so I could save the money for nx few days as I have no idea when I will get pay. He actually called up botak to borrow for me and he say tt becoz of me he do tt. The reason y I din wan to take is I nv like borrow unless I really have no choice. I still owe Xuan Wu $150 for the IC. Somemore I din wanna use money which is not his. Although he say he borrow and he will return, but I juz dun like the idea becoz I dun wan him to borrow for me. At there he shouted at me again and ask y am I like this. I juz td him I dun want means dun wan. As he continue to scold, he got fiercer. I really cant take it finally and I cried. This time he nv hug me 1st, he still continue to say. I juz kept quiet as tears continue to roll dw my cheeks. At tt pt of time, I really have the flash of tots in my mind tt I wanna take my things from him and juz run away. Coz he is very fierce until the extreme he is much fierce than ever. In the end, I still did not run as I do not wan things to be worse. So I remained quiet. But the more he scold, the more tears came out. I tried to control but it doesnt help. Finally he came over and hug me and asked me not to cry, but I cried out even louder and more. Becoz I am frightened and extremely sad tt he shouted at me. I know my words on him are not nice too but whenever he souts back at me, I really am a little frightened.

In the end, he allowed me to walk home. He walked me up a little and the rest of the journey I continued myself. The journey was so long. Actually I could have reached home early but coz I was wearing scandals, I stopped a lot of times. Midway home at Mohd Sultan, a car stopped and turned back and asked if I wanted a lift. I td him no thanx I juz live ahead. Tt guy who spoke to me td me tt his frien is interested in me and wanna give me a lift. I rejected them again and they left. I reached home at abt 5a.m in the morning and I sms him I am home already but he slept already I guessed as he did not reply. At 7+ in the morning he called me and td me he is again late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home