9th Sept 2004
Wed!! It's Wed, school day. Work at 11, go school at 2 and then at nite I went to my father's house and lastly to bugis.
Saw him at Bugis today, but I din tok to him. This time I din took the initiative to go over tok to him coz I felt helpless doing so as I recalled what happened last nite. He added me in GB back and asked if I really decided to end the r/s. W/o hesitation, I reply a yes str8. Well,after all tt had happened, I still believe we can be friends, but however, after I say so, he once again deleted me off his buddylist and tell me he cant help it. Well, I have already done my part as a frien, if he chooses not to accept then let's juz be in. Well I can tell he has been tired this while. If not he wouldnt say finally got 2 days off in a week. Well, perhaps we did have a tiring r/s, that's why we both should take a break. I finally tot finish everything. He hasnt been given me enuff time to think abt our r/s. But I took this few days to think and I think it should. I have nth much to say. We did enjoyed the moments, also we had all the ups and downs. Juz let all this ups and downs be left as good memories for us. Although I can forgive him for what he had done to me so far, but I still wont patch back coz I see that things are bad for us if we go on.
Well, enough of both of us. As I say I shall put a stop, means end here!!
I went to work in the morning at 11. Today, another 2 new gers came. WAH!! They looked so like ah lian.. but somehow they dun seems local too. I have no idea. Felt a little stress talkin with them. One ger who came earlier is call Zhou Yu, well she is a little slow and alot things she really dunno. Clean table she cant clean properly, brew coffee she also cant do it nicely. Well, maybe she's new, so muz gif her time. As for the other 2 gers, seriously I dunno how to communicate with them. Heard from Roger and Yvonne they gonna go AMK after trainin, but how true it is I dunno. Coz Mon nitez they came and tok alot. Vincent asked me to do closing. My 1st time doing closing. A litle stress but luckily, everythin was done nicely and Roger send me home after work. COOL. Imagine sitting his car home lolz.. However, they wan me help Vincent out at AMK to cover his shift as he has been working all the time ever since Ramen Ten started. Even his off day he is dw. Due to my character, obviously I will help. Wont prob into the problem will onli wait for them to tell me.
In class today, while the lecturer is toking my classmate and I kept toking as if its nobody's business haha.. so stupid. We talked thru the whole lesson. After lesson, we went to Sunshine plaza and they order something like to eat. After that I went to my fsther's house. I tot he would but pizza like wat he said lst week. As we say he gonna treat me something for my Bday. Well, lies again. I am disappointed, felt hurt, I have no idea too. In the end, Jeffrey bought me Mac and I went dw Bugis meet Zeh Zet. Had dinner with him, YouYi, Solidus and Dylan. Still felt a little award with Youyi coz he is his friens. Nth to say at Bugis. Dun wanna bring so much things up anymore.
Let's go back to last nite, Tues Nitez, Dylan and Calvin called for conference. Feng called in too. Well, he sounds so pissed off and wanna settle the problem with Dylan. So Calvin and I listened quietly. At 1st, I am so stress, coz Feng is so fierce. Haiz.. I cant stand fierce guys.. :( At last I couldnt be bothered with their arguments I went to slp coz I am veri tired. This morning Feng called me too but I din picked up and he asked also if I am angry with him. I am not angry with him, coz it has nth to do with me so y should I be angry? Again he asked if he could chase me? Well, same answer I dunno, td him if he wans to chase me juz prove it coz too much nonsense from him and Dylan le. But guess this isnt the issue now, so why bother? If not I have alot of problems again.
Tomorrow, I will be meeting my classmates to go Ramen Ten for lunch lolz.. Well, let's hope for a happy day 2molo. Hopefully I can find someone go KTV coz I really wanna go!~
I shall lead on my life as usual, happy happy and still happy. No matter how sad, I muz still be cheerful on the outside as usual like today. Well, coz my deepest pain, no one can ever understand. Finally b4 I end this today, I really wanna put everything behind already. No one looking back!~ It's the future!~ Come live with it!~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home