The End
This is one final time I am saying. Everything ends here already. Calling me in the middle of the nitez and scold me for not giving in when he already took the initiative to call. This is seriously very bad. He could simply juz scold "FUCK U" and hang up. Dun tell me I am childish. You yourself is being childish. Pls.. I have no others to say anymore, you wanna be the one who ends the r/s let it be, I let you have the fame!! Fine you shall not see me anymore. I wasnt giving any attitude at all. And you keep insisting, I really find no means to continue our r/s. This is the last time I am saying this. Think before you always say ur words. You always hurt ppl w/o thinking of their feelings. I am not juz disppointed in you, but I am also extremely disappointed in myself. I will continue to live in my own land and I will find all my fucking gay friens to be one of my bf.. At least they will not scream and shout like you and will be more understanding then u. I am utterly disappointed in you. It's you who made no friendship within us. I shall save my tears from now. My tears will onli shed for those whom I love. So I was rite not to patch back!~ From now on I shall live my way~!
Dear friens, thanx for all ur support all the while, I think I shall learn to walk out of this already. If you guys have any jobs to intro me pls call me thanx!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home