Monday, September 20, 2004

20th Sept 2004

Well it has been almost a week since I last wrote my blog. Well, juz worked at Sakae for abt a few or rather 4 days there. Time passes rather fast there as ever minute every hour, there is bound to be customer. Well as they are giving me more schedules here, my schedule in Ramen Ten really decreases. Hmmm, juz happened to get back together with him. Cant exactly really say get back, but rather, we still are quite close like a couple. I juz couldnt let go juz like tt. I am trying hard to make this relationship work out the last time after much consideration. Although enduring his harsh words and actions are very hurtful, I still wanna try that out for the last time. I told myself, if this time, we really cant work out, then juz I have to let go. So everything now really have to leave to fate to decide.

This few days I went out to catch a few shows with him. But however, as for Dodgeball, I din really managed to watch the most critical part. Well, wat can I say, maybe things are really fated ba. I went to watch Cinderall with him again. I quite like the show. Perhaps it's a fairy tale story, tt's y. I seems like a kid who always like to live in a fairytale story.

Get to know some of the service staff in Sakae. As for kitchen staff, I wasnt quite bother. Or rather actually din really wanna noe anyone, but as for service staff I have to as I may need their help. Well, everyone there seems rather fine. Some little stories I heard are, Jasmine like Robin, but Robin has a gf already and wat more, both of them were from Edo Sushi too. Haha.. Seems so fated to meet them. :) Well Jasmine td me somethings abt them today. I could onli advice and nth much. There's also a ger call Maggie. Dun really quite like her as she is quite lazy and always likes to command ppl to do this and tt. Well, luckily there a also ppl who dun quite like her, I'm not the onli one. Hee.. She has a bf who is our assistant chef called Ah Kun, Dun really noe him and he keep asking if he could call me "jingle bell".. So lame!!! Td him belle will do he still say so much.. So noisy. Next we have another service crew called Andrew. He say he is the best person there.. Lol.. crap.. I was like haha.. wanna puke.. J/k .. anyway he's kinda a nice fellow la. But somehow he feels that Vincent, our supervisor, has the worst working attitude. Well, basically I dunno coz I felt rather alrite, maybe in long terms I will see. Went out with Vincent a few times with Ernest Kia, catch a show, and also to bugis to play games. Find Vincent rather an easy going person. Next, we have ah Lian, our senior service crew, a big size ger, during work, she will instruct here and there, but after work she is rather nice. She stays one stop after me. Actually I tot I could go back with her everytime after work, but sad to say, she is quitting and wed is her last day. Well, Area Manager is Ah Rick, haven really tok to him not so sure, and we have a few managers I think, actually not quite sure haha.. Ah Luan, Christine, Veron and our assistant manager Ah Teck. Well somemore they were funny. One ask me to bill, another one ask me not to.. haiz.. dunno who to listen to xia.. watever la.. juz wait and see.

As for Ramen Ten, my life quiets dw there. Seems so left out there. No idea.. SuZhen seems to be so close with the new gers and tt makes me boring there. Well I have no idea. Juz wait and see how la. Guess should end here le. Will continue again next time. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home