12 Sept 2004
Mood is getting better and better.. Haha.. I finally td him everything how I feel, but if he arent doing anything that means he dun wan gif us chance lorz. Well, I dun hate Koko.. juz tt the one I love is interested in her. Anythin la.. Anyway, 2molo I will be working 2 to 5 at Ramen Ten and 6 to 10 at Sakae!~ Woah!~ Stress dunno how.. haha. afraid of tiredness.
Today, Zeh Zet came dw to AMK eat!~ lolz.. He recommanded him Spicy Miso Chicken Ramen.. haha.. he had a hard time eating coz it's also too spicy for him.. wahahahaha.. Today I sold 3 G temp!! lolz.. tt's wat?? Green Tempura~ Lolz.. our house speciality, it's chef recommended and most customer who ate it nv say it's awful and blah blah blah~ haha.. reciting my phrase at work. :p Well, today my mood somehow was pleasant, I dunno why too, that y I sold 3 G TEMP!!! Nice worz! But I nv eat b4 lolz... Saw ah Lim, he send his regards to him. Talked with shunyi during break and he say he stay with his gf's house. Wah~ It seems like the trend now is guy staying at ger's place!~ Cool..
Saw my new pic!!~ Shermie's pic.. haha nice bo.. as cute as me? hehe.. Cute rite.. muz duo duo support me.. muahahaha!~
Had a long day today. Quite tired, but still I will not forget GB lolz.. I cant play games la.. Once I start playin I will get hooked lolz.. so nv ask me into games. Going for my game now!~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home