Tuesday, September 21, 2004

21th Sept 2004

OMG!!! Today sux!!! Spolit my entire whole day mood xia.. Last nite after work come home play GB, as usual I was quiet, and he wasnt happy I am quiet. And we had a slight quarrel. Well Things din get worse, at least for today, we are still toking. Well, this is so sad case that I can call in the most "suay" day of all. This morning, I left home w/o alot of things. W/o my card holder, my white tshirt and also make up!! OMG.. this really sux. I went home 3 times to get everything done and took cab dw to AMK. WTH!~ I haven even start work Andrick ask me carry the drinks to stock in the cupboard. One customer came in even b4 the shop opens and said she waited veri long for one bowl of ramen. Wah liew.. we opened at 1130 not serve at 1130. She is so crap!~ Well, my first few customers all order Cha Shu Ramen, so crap and the kitchen staff said tt I muz have the Cha Shu face. WTH!~ Haiz.. Sux!! Things were still ok until I am abt to leave to go to Sakae to work. I cross the road when it is red light, and a policeman came up to me and a few others saying we are fined for jay walking!~ WTF!!! This is really damn pissed off. Trying to rush to work and all this sux things happen. Haiz.. At the moment I really feel like going home and not going anywhere. Haiz.. Why am I so suay the whole day.. This is really the most unluckiest day of all!~

Things at Sakae wasnt tt bad after all. Juz that someone was on unable to work, so I was a little tired as Belt 2 onli have 2 person in charge.

Haiz.. No mood to continue write already. I juz hoped the fine that I imposed will juz be a warning letter not fine, if not I juz have to pay $20 for nth.. This is damn sickening!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home