6 Oct 2004
Today is his bdae. I got the chance to wish him happy bdae and also see him. Although I may not be the 1st to see him on his 21st bdae, at least he was there. I got the answer to my questions already. As I expected thngs will turn out sour again. I finally get all the answers to my doubts all by today. Yes indeed it is a sad ending. My life can never be like a fairy tale story or have happy ending. Well, I was actually still wondering to sms him tell him I am home already and I wont contact him in future. Finally I decided not to. Since I wan to end it then dun even bother to get him if not I will b soft hearted again.
Well true enuff I dun felt being love and indeed I dun think I am being loved at all. I asked him if I work hard to be his ke ai de nu ren, will he accept? He td me he would consider. I even asked him if I could ask him out 2molo. I was supposed to expect he would ask, but he din. He rejected by saying he aren't going out with anyone. Well, as I said before, if someone is really ur love one, you wont leave them alone. Before we were together, it is like tt, now even we are not together it is like tt. "Xin Hao Tong, Zheng De Hao Tong. Zheng De Bu Neng Cheng Shou Zhe Ge Da Ji."
Maybe his sis is rite, we are not suitable for each other. No point hanging on. Our characters juz dun match and we are not the ideal partners for each other. I tot I wanted to try the last time. Again the higher hopes I have, the greater the disappointment is. I passed his sister the 2nd portion of the present. It is a pig and also a letter and a drawn picture of Vice and Shermie. I have no idea he likes it or not. But forget it, it is already given out.
This is really a bad day for me. Everything is not going smoothly. Actually I was juz waiting for him to ask if I wanna patch back or not, I will say yes, but somehow he mentioned ya we need time. I gave up the whole idea already. I believe heaven is playing with us and destiny has decided to bring us apart. When I reached home, my mother scolded me for coming home late and nag and nag. Haiz.. WHAT A DAY!~ This really sux!! I think I really make a wrong move in meeting him. I am juz so dumb haiz..
This is the last time I going to write the blog. I won't be updating for quite a while. Anything wanna get me can call me sms me or even email me. I will reply if I can. Thurs, I will tender my resignation letter at Ramen Ten as said b4, and as for Sakae, I will quit soon too, juz waiting for the chance to. Well, as where I will go next, it all depends. Thanx for everyone's concern. I have already done my last part in saving the relationship but somehow love isnt there. I have to go!~ Tt's all folks!~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home