Thursday, December 23, 2004

Dec 2004

It has been almost a month since I has updated here.

Hoho.. do you all miss me? lolx.. Recently things haven really been running smoothly. I got myself stuck in Maple Story.. that's bad, juz like when I got myself stuck in gunbound.

Exams are over. I finished my last paper yesterday. It was an average paper as for Mon paper it was hard. But anyway, exams are over, time to chill out!~ Yeah!~ Hmm planning to go JB on sun, but my friens nt cfm, so tryng to cfm with them soon.

O ya, I would like to apologise to those wont I really neglected this past one week + as I din really reply sms or answer my call. I am sorry, but now exams are over, feel free to call me again. :p

So long nv update, I really dunno what to say.. haha.. well realized some of my friens getting richer? all changed theirs numbers already haha.. while I still stuck with my number haha.. juz a joke coz dun really know wat to continue.

Well, last talked abt I met qx, well, have been in contact with him recently until jie jie complain i neglect friens.. haha... no lorz I din.. is he think too much coz I was haven exam, tt's y.

Hmm, alot ppl have been asking me, what I feel abt him. I can only say as for now, a long lost secondary frien. As for whether I do like him or nt, I dunno. I dun wan to fall into another r/s w/o knowing the person well, if nt I will end up getting hurt again. I dun wish my r/s to be like my previous one. I really tried giving him chances but the way he treats me I dun like. Maybe he is also afraid to do more, tt's y. But upon hearing tt he is still in touch with huifen and onli can talk to her abt problems, this really juz makes me feel i am so xtra. Sometimes I do wonder with he likes her or nt? Maybe she is nt cute or rather nt his type, tt's y he dun like her? I also dunno. But I know if this contines, I well really get hurt deeply. Haiz.. why is r/s so complicated.

Well, Waner, if you are seeing this, juz wanna say, as for Wayne I also really dunno. I know he wans a r/s with me, but I really dunno now. I used to like him but he still likes his ex. So now that I have already gave up on him, he come to me, it is really somethin I feel funny and I dunno how to explain. Well, it is really better to let nature takes its coz.

As for who I will choose, lets juz let fate decide, coz I really dun wish to think, I dun wanna get hurt again. The previous r/s really have coz a deep cut in me and I really dun wanna think much le.

Guess I end here today. Hoping for xmas arrival to go out enjoy!~ Woah!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home