Thursday, February 17, 2005

Jan 2005

Summary
It has really been a long time since I last updated my blog. Many things have past and also happened. Now I am so tired. Had been studying and working full day for thjis whole week. Next week muz hand in my accounts assignment already but yet I am still half way thru. As fro my Project Management assigment.. haiz.. once again, I doubt my member will do the work. Now I am so worried. I have no idea how thing can be done and I always have to work on times when my school schedule are packed.

Harbin Trip
Well, I came back from China Harbin has already been a month. The trip there was nice. Everyone was friendly. But however, I din really quite enjoy as there's loads of things not done back in Singapore. The tour guide promise us to bring us around but she din and gave alot of excuse. Seriously I was quite pissed with her. All the time there, we are always travelling. SO by the time we get to the other city, its already in the late evening and since its winter, most of the shops have already closed down. On the last day, we are supposed to have abt 2 hrs shopping time, buyt she bought us to ginseng shop again!!! to buy ginseng which is a veri time wasting trip. Din really tok with tour guide on the last day as I am seriously pissed with her. Before we came back, I got some of the ppl's contact and contacted them back in Singapore. Miss the joys and funs I had there but not the time wasting trips.

Work In Ramen Ten
Well, a stop to the China trip. Back to work, its like usual. But however, once again I not so happy sometimes too. As they always get me to work on time where my school load is packed and when my school load is less, they always dun need me on schedule. I am quite tired here already, if anyone has a full time job with nice pay, pls do let me noe. I have to go back to work again later.. haiz.. so tiring. Work 11-130 at Far East then Sch from 2-5 and Jurong and still have to go back to Far East do closing from 6-10.

Zhou Yu is going back to China soon. Planning to have a farewell trip with her, but haven decided where to go yet. Supposingly they suggested to have steamboat, but as Zhou Yu say she can have tt in China, so maybe we are decided to change again. Planning to eat Haagendax Ice Cream after work with Karen haha.. Ice cream!!` It's my favourite!!!

Hmm... Lately have been to AMK as well, got to know Cassandra and tok with her and get to noe from her mouth abt her and darran although I already knew it be4 hand. Anyway it's a blessing she go with Allan. :p

Met an Old Friend
Recently I see Zhuo Zheng, one of my poly friens ard at Far East lately as he is working here to. Haven really been in contact with him ever since poly ended. It was nice meeting him back though.. Remembering the times in poly days.. to much to say.. well, let it juz be a memory for both of us. Perhaps he dun remember it also as I know guys usually tend not to remember things.

Conclusion
Well, this yr valentine day, I did nt celebrate as I need to work and go for class. Well, it has been the same every year, there's no much different.

Well, think I have to sign off soon. My lessons are ending and I have to rush back to work already.Hopefully I will have the time to write the blog again as writting blog really takes up alot of time and not only that it is veri tiring. Ok see ya all!`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home