Saturday, January 08, 2005

Confession

All this while seriously I have alot to write, but I am always lazy to write them all out. Coz I feel that even I write who would actually understand and even if they understand, its onli thru here they understand nt me tt they understand. Sometime I feel life so helpless regardless in a r/s or nt. People, I am flying off tonitez to harbin (Ha Er Bin in China). Hope its nt veri cold. Coz the weather is like -19 degree and I am so stress now. -.-"

Well, Qx if you really happened to see this b4 I fly off today, maybe it's a blessing coz you can take time to acept and learn things. In this few weeks, I have given you many chances but you always take it for granted. Sometimes things should be this way it should be this way. No point forcing it to come the other way. I'm sry if I haven been treating you good enough as I never trust a r/s to work out juz on the 1st week. Sorry that I lied to your regarding certain things. You asked if I like you. I dunno at the beginning. Well, I really did try giving you all the time to prove me but you din and each time you hurt me so bad. I like guys with no temper and attitude. Or rather which girls likes a guy with temper and attitude? I really dunno how to control you. You are what you are I really cant changed you, that's why I say maybe its wrong for us to get together so fast w/o knowing each other 1st. Seriously I really feel that understanding is very important and you really lack of it. I dunno how to go on in a r/s with you with what you have done. I dun wish to say all out in this blog coz it is gonna take a veri veri long time and I am very tired of always writting blogs.

Maybe we are really just not suitable for each other. You have your ways of doing things that I dun like and if each time I am going to accept the way it is, then I will never be happy. If you are going to change coz I say so, you wont be who u r anymore. Then y be like that?? Maybe its juz too late you make your moves. I am like with no more feelings. Feel so hurt and sad over things you have done. Dun feel like trying it again, that's why din wanna you to ask so much. I know you tried but in a r/s it cant be forced. I really you think aout it carefully and think what you should do. If you see this before I fly off, indeed it is better, you can take this time to forget some things which should be forgotten. Move on with life coz there's more.

Sry if I have let you down. I dun wished to but I have no choice. Take this one week slowly think abt it them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home