Friday, June 03, 2005

May 2005

Beginning
Another month has past and lots have happened again.
Well saw the comments juz only as I really did not login to blogspot for long. Thanx for the concern and also I got everyone's msg.

Short Holiday
Hmm.. as exams are over, it's a short holiday. Juz onli a few days and school reopens. Exams ended on the 28th April and School started on May 3rd. There's nth I could really enjoy but to go bugis as usual and go out play and play.

School
School started and I really felt so bored. School life has been the same and the lecturers this term really.. haiz.. I really dunno what I can say. Been trying hard to get myself into school life but once again.. it's not easy. Anyway, this term, assignments are in grps for 2 modules and the other module is an individual one. Grouping was in the beginning a different task as I did not know anyone in the group. But however, this term the classmates are rather friendly. Got to know some classmates, name Berlinda, Patricia, Hana, Max, Robert, Kelly, Jean, Jo, Christine, Damon, Ken, Alan etc.

Classmates
Berlinda - haha.. if u r lookin at this blog.. what i can say is.. arrrr... I dunno.. lolx.. hmm.. she is quite neutral ger I noe in the class.. Haha.. but she is veri bad!~ muahaha.. bad in the case tt always like to suan her friens.. haha.. but too bad.. I still will suan u.. even ur ex-classmates also help me now.. *evil grinz* Well, you r a nice classmates to hang ard.. with u ard.. there's so much jokes.. haha esp like joking kelly and jean etc... haha.. SHhh! Secret!!! lolx...

Hana - Sexy ger.. haha.. well, ppl always like to call her Anna Coz it sounds so near.. used to be from Ngee Ann Poly too.. stays at redhill near me.. everytime after school, I always take her car to redhill MRT then go home.. haha.. free ride.. well she is one of the daring nice ger i see ard.. Always see her joking abt Damon in the car..

Jean - classified as our sexy god in chinese.. 性感女神!~ wah.. but somehow or rather.. some of us dun really feel so, but I have no idea where she got the nick from. However, even she has the best nickname, she ain't favour by any guys. Heard one story on her.. I was like.. OMG bad!!! hmm.. one day in school, she did not wear her bra, and sat at the front of the class and move here and there.. she was also always trying to ask the lecturer Keanu alot of questions. Well, even Keanu has to go until end of the class to teach lesson.. But guys in class always say bu kan bai bu kan..

Patricia - She's the 1st girl in the class who talk with me.. she asked me to join their grp.. how nice of her, but seems that she have a problem with jo. As of what happened, nah.. I am not interested to know.

Jo and Ken - hmm.. interesting pair of "couple". Well, always happen to see them together in school. But one thing, jo is 22 and ken is 34.. well, we always juz pretend to close one eyes all the time.

Robert and Damon - onli got to know this two when Jean says she wanna team with them in Marketing Assignment.. lolx.. not much idea who was tt so I asked ard and patricia td me who they were. hmm.. can tok well with Robert I guessed. Dunno la... maybe onli for tt day lolx..

Classs Project
IT Principles and Case Studies
For my IT principles and case studies module, my lecturer's name is Prethi and it is pronoun close as pretty!~ haha... and my clasmates laughed the moment she said her name. Belinda, always teased abt her and also says she is her fav etc.. it's so funny. Anyway my project I will be grpin with Alan, a full time student who is nt in my IT principles class but tather my Network class.

Network Administration
This is an individual project, so no grping need. Leacturer is Ravi but none seems to like him.. why? Anyway, this is really a boring module, always feel so bored when having his classes.

Marketing
Well, this is also a grp assignment and I had a hard time grping as well. At 1st, I and Jean say its ok we can grp together, but however, she doesn't want to pair with me.. so it's none of my problem as Ivan, our lecturer has actually found me a grp to be with. She wanted to join Christine and Jo at 1st, but, both of them din wan her... so they asked to tell her that i wanna join them and this makes me a bad ger!~ boo!~ anyway nvm.. everythin is settled. As for her.. she made her way to team with robert and damon whom at 1st say no but haha.. who noes??

Outings with classmates
Haha.. went out once with Berlinda, nice experience, always toking abt Prethi, Kelly and Jean tt day. Her friens and I gang up suan her at the beginning but in the end din really... guessed all were tired lolx.. Haha.. anyway sorry that I din go with u ytd to Thumble.. Well, there will still be a chance. :p

Work In Ramen Ten
Work here has already cut down, even I finished my Exams. Dennis actually promise me that I could work weekdays 11am-530pm everyday but let them plan 1st. Then suddenly kitchen call me for schedule and suddenly say call and dun call. It's so messy and I cant stand it. This is the last chance I am giving them le, so I went to look for a job and found one. Will talk abt the new job later. Well, had only been working in the kitchen so far. It had really been a nice experience being in the kitchen cooking ramen. deep fried, hot pot, etc. Anyway, life in kitchen is short but I still enjoy.

Work In TeleTech
Introduction to the work
Well, and yes I got the job in Microsoft TeleTech in Alexandra Techno Park this month on the Fri 13th May. Dennis - a frien in gunbound introduced me this job. Well, not the dennis in Ramen Ten of coz... I came for interview in the late afternoon and in the evening they call me to say I was confirm.

Training
Started work on 16th May, but I wont get my pay until next month and this sux. I am already down in my cash and yet this happens. :( Until now, I am still having training. 1st 2 weeks training was on theory. It was so boring that I could slp in the "lecture". But, on 2nd week, it was 1 to 1, so it's hard. Finally managed to complete 1st training and nx was buddying. I buddy with Janet and she tot me alot of things. Now, I am in the GCK side and I am learning from Jimmy, but he din teach me much, instead joke so many rubbish. haha.. There was 2 trainers that came from HK and taught us localize training. Learned a little from them and they left 2 weeks after they came, which is now 3rd June. Korean Trainer is Jimmy and Our Trainer is Sarina. Both of them are both loving and I onli get to know them on the last few days. SO sad.. Think they are on the flight back to HK now. Will miss them.. gonna go HK one day look for them.. hee.. :p


Training with them is so fun. Working here is nice. People around here are still nice for the time being, but I have no idea when the real face of everyone will arrive.. HAHAAA!!! Namely - Korean Team there is - Esther, Eunice, Emily, Stephanie and Angie. For MSPP side, we have me, Jimmy my "shifu", Joey, Rain, Leslie and Erica da Jie. And as for subscription team, we have, Kenzo, Shan Shan, Daniel, Michael, Yok Lee and Connie.

Nx week is the launch of GCK project and everyone is waiting for the day. As for next week it will be my test or mock call i think.. No idea.. Anyway, now since I can enjoy, enjoy more la.. I cant be bother anymore.

SCSR
My SCSR which is Sensior Customer Service Representive, which is Gina, somehow or rather, I felt that I am not close to her. I juz cant get the key. Everytime she gives out the chit sheet, she juz dun give us.. not like Loretta, SCSR for subcription team, where she gives notes to connie and Yok Lee. I dun quite have a good impression for both as well. I feel that Gina MU WU ZHUN ZHANG!~ always feel that she is the best or anythin.. juz cant stand her.. somemore.. she is bigger size that mein all means (dun mean to be bad) but really.. she wears transulent tops, sleeves tops, low cut tops etc.. haiz.. always trying to attract ppl's attention.. really cant stand her man.. -.-" As for Loretta, 1st though (not 1st sight) she is ok quite friendly.. better than Gina.. but after going out with her on 2 June for the farewell party.. felt tt she is so different and I juz cant blend in any where between both of them.

Outings/Gatherings
Well, first I will juz talk a little on the farwell party. Well, Loretta, Daniel, Liza, Erica, Jimmy and Sarina was there. We had dinner at River Side Point. Although there was some fun, but I still felt left out as I juz cant tok with them.. feel so out of place so I left early. Not a pleasant one.

Okie, there's another 2 colleagues I went out with. 1st, it is Dennis.. the one who introduced me this job to TeleTech. Went to Devil's Bar on a Fri 27th May and after that to China Black.. basically whole nite its like drinkin.. after China Black.. I saw another colleague Ice who is working in here. After Chine Black.. they went to pub in Chinatown to look for Sharon and the rest also from TeleTech. Well, 1st time with them.. somehow this outing is more fun than the farewell party although i also dunno how to say.. feel tt this one is better.. maybe at least I felt more comfortable. But somehow, this also wont a pleasant outing at all... onli on the 1st date, Dennis say he likes me and even tried kissing me. Haiz.. well.. what I wanna say is I juz dun wish to be the third party. Is it tt guys feel tt ifu go out with them means u like them.. as in guys in a late 20s or early 30s... I really feel stress. Do I have a face tt guys feel tt I am easygoing tt's y they are like tt or is it tt I juz have a face tt they feel like kissing :p Well.. i may look easygoing.. but I am not so sui bian lorz.. in the case.. haiz I dunno how to explain.

Went out with Zaini on 3th June, to catch the movie Cursed at Tiong Bahru Plaza. It's a nice show but story is like alrite coz its warewolf story. Well talked somethings with him but found him talking rather soft and I have to strained my ears to listen to him talking. Once again.. he also say he likes me and also tried kissing me.. haiz.. so stress lorz.. I really dunno how to handle this. Do I really give guys a wrong concept tt I like him if I go out with him?? haiz..

I juz wanna go out and chill out enjoy myself.. I dun wish to get myself into any shit or whatever stuffs. Well as for the rest of the colleagues.. will update u when I get the noe them better although there are more to write.

Love Life
The guy whom I likes!~
This I guess will be the most interesting part of the blog and also the last part of the blog and I believe everyone wish to noe abt it rite.. Well, dunno if I have said or not.. well i will say it once more even I say it b4. The person I like is Sebastian.. yes Mog.. from LK - La-Kopi forum. A forum i got to know while playing MapleStory. If u noe him, tt's good.. but if u dun.. too bad.. I got to know him in an outing. He is not a guy of my type. He's not cute, not handsome, not.. i also dunno what.. juz not the typical type of guy I like.. but I have no idea y I liked him. He is very skinny, looks like an Ah Beng... and juz simply not suitable for me. Too bad I destroyed the r/s between both of us and we aren't talking now. How I wished he could tok to me like he used to and forgot what I have td him b4.. like last time we can talk.. but dun think I ever have the chance. But Sebastian.. if ever I have the chance again, I still will tell u I do like u.. and I really hope we can talked like we used to be~! But ppl if u noe him.. please dun tell him.. Juz treat as u din see.. I do like u.. but like u.. I dun wished to be tied down. but then I really cant tell him anythin now coz he nv call or sms me anymore.. :( so sad.. Been out with him a few times. Once was b4 my last exam, he send me to sch.. although it's onli a short while.. but it's nice. 2nd time was out with him and his friens.. tt's the best nite I would always rmb.. really enjoyed the time I have with him. after tt he send me home.. and in the end.. I end up at his place so funny.. 3rd time, lunch with Shifu Garbage.. and happen to see him there. Then after all left I go look for job and in the evening I went to his place find him!~ Hai.. tt day, 14th May, I lost my IC for the 4th time..haiz.. this is so suay xia.. but thinking the fact tt I get to see him.. at least nt tt bad.. After tt the last time I ever saw him was at LK JB outing ~! After since then I completely nv hear or see him anymore.. haiz.. :( Felt so sad each time I part with him.. Really hope time can go back so I can maintain the r/s with him. But given he chance again, I still would tell him I like him. Although how I wished he could tok to me like b4. I will give up ba!~ dun sms him anymore le.. if not i may be like a nuisance..

The guy whom likes me
Gem I really appreciate the things u have done for me.. but however, I really dun feel like being tied down or get settled down. I did ever give u the chance but u took too long to action. I td U several times u cant expect me to keep waiting.. and yet u do nth.. there's nth I can do.. I juz cant develop the feelings for u becoz I have the feelings for him. Anyway, I td u so many times but then.. haiz.. forget it la.. watever I seems to tell u.. u dun take it to heart tt's y. Haiz.. for the time being, I would really appreciate tt u dun sms me.. I dun wan to mislead u tt's y i nv reply u all the time... Shifu Garbage have already td u so many times.. but then u still continue to ms.. hai.. really dunno what to day man!~

Feelings
Well no matter what I say or do now.. Sebas will not be talking to me.. There's nth I can do but to give up. Actually I do enjoy talkin to someone else as well. Tt's Robert. Well, my fellow classmates.. if you happen to see this pls do not misunderstand. I juz wanna clarify.. I do not like him.. but somehow he enjoy talking to him. He shows the interest in talkin with me and I feel warmth talking to him although it's onli a few times I talk to him. it's nt the attention i wan.. but somehow I juz like tt feeling.. juz like when I talk with Mog.. he actually can talked and make me feel happy... it's something unique and not everyone gives me the sae feeling as them. If I can find a guy who possess both uniqueness.. how sweet. :) I noe it's all wishful thinking... Hope I can talked with anyone of them soon!~ Really enjoyed tt feeling..

Conclusion
Guessed I oome to the last part of my diary for this month.. there's actually much more but I feel tt it's really a long on already.. so think I should end now.. I really hoped everything goes smoothly and may I be happy!~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home