Friday, July 01, 2005

June 2005

Woah another one month has passed!!!! Time really flies and alot things have happened.Basically this has not really been a great month until the end of the month becoz it only time i got my pay!~Life has been hard throughout. But somehow things are going better soon I think. Recently, I have been planning to go cruise on my birthday, but I can still considering as I need to find friens but I have no idea who wish to go.

School
Well, life in school has rather been quite tied up as there are lots of ongoing assignments. Somethings it's not tt I dun wish to help my classmates, but if they will only take my copy and make it different one, perhaps i wont feel pissed leading it. If a person takes me for granted, asked again and again from me for help, I really dun wish to help as I can see no improvements for them by helpin them do so. Jo asked me for helped again and again. I saw no valid reasons for her to not attend sch and getting her assignments from classmates. If you have a valid reason perhaps I might understand. I send her my IT principles assignment one.. then now got her to send a resume to my company and also haiz... I also dunno.. Felt rather pissed while discussing this matter with Ken last nite.

It Principles and Case Studies - Completed Assignment One and I am proceeding to Assignment Two and Three. Actually did had some conflicts with Alan and Hendri as each of us have our own ideas, but however I believe most of thing things are resolved as we are proceeding on well now :p Anyway planning to go out with Hendri on Sat, he wish to go ktv and for dinner, so I think it's alrite so can go.. lolx.. Well luckily this assignment due dat has been postponed, everything seems alrite.

Network Administration - Juz got Ravi to explain Active Directory last nite 30 June. Well, roughly got a rought idea how the assignment should be done. However, this module also have Assignment 2 and also 4 Quiz... haiz.. so many... So sianz...

Marketing - Well, juz had the Mid Term Test last week on the 24 June. Well luckily its open book, if not DIE!!! haha... Haiz.. well assignment is with Jo and Christine but however we have not start and also not send each other the assignments haiz.. somemore tutorial not done.. haiz.. seems like there are so many undone task.. :(

Basically I think there's nth to say abt sch becoz simply school is so stressed up.

Classmates
Well, basically everyone are juz like that.. Nothing more I wish to say. Whoever I can help I will help, who ever I can talk, I do talk with and who clicks with me can click with me. I dun wish to comment on any of them.. if u wish to know pls kindly asked me then.

Friends
Well basically wat can I say abt friens.. nth much.. coz haven really gone out with them as they are always at clubbing. As for me other than going bugis and watch movies, I haven been doing much stuff last month.. partly is due to money and also time and lastly people available.

On 18th June 2005, it's Jeffrey my shigong's wedding! He had his wedding at somewhere near Simei the dunno wat club.. will update once i got the name again :p Guessed he is really happy that day as afterall it's his big day. Saw some of the Siemen's Ex working colleagues which include Wei qi, Siying, Shi Hui, Angela and husband, George...Well after the wedding dinner, I went down to bugis a while before going home.

On the following week on 25th June, I went to LK chalet. Well I did not talk with dodo as she did not talk to me. Talking about LK, well I haven enter the site ever since. Sometimes I really feel as if it's so meanlessly talking there as I dun have much close friends from there to chat ard with. Wat more is Moggie, I really have somehow forgotten him already. Was told he went to the fri bugis outing, but since dodo was there, and i also dun feel like going so i din go although I went bugis last fri. I guessed somehow i really have forgotten abt Moggie and I think I should.

Actually this whole month, I have been waiting for... i also dunno wat i am waiting for... life since so bored during this whole month.. but like wat i have say things are getting better somehow or rather.

Work
Well, work has been quite ok this few days. I have not been working in Ramen Ten for the whole month and have no ides when I will go back or have to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home