Emotions
Today I write again.. suddenly I juz have the urge to to write this at the moment.. Last nite, I went to Bugis after work with him..played a few games.. but as there were not much ppl ard, so din really play.. perhaps I was too tired, I am like so still in the arcade.. I juz watched ppl play games but then I am like in the mood of… I really cant use words to describe.. I went to find him and found tt he was playing the new game.. and beside him was Alien… suddenly I juz have a funny feeling.. I din walked over and I went upstairs as I was too bored I believe.. I have no idea wat the real reason is.. Sometimes I juz feel uneasy when my close ones hang ard with my ex or with some ppl who who dun like me or related ppl or wat.. juz dun like the feel.. dinno y too.. coz I know tt Alien somehow dun like me.. coz of QX.. but although we do talk but then we know tt we have a problem in nature.. tt’s y I decided to go up to take a walk alone.. as I was taking a walk alone, many memories tend to flash thru my minds. Perhaps I am juz too tired or maybe I see them or.. I juz dunno.. so many mixed feelings.. I walked pass watch shop, converse, jewellery, hp, body shop and many others.. although the shops are closed, many memories juz flow back.. think of shop I rmb QX as he bought me the watch, then the shop that sells the wordings or watever, I rmb Darren, then I pass converse and the jeweller shop I rmb William, and a lot more.. I juz recap lot of things.. din feel nice, I almost cried out but I managed to control my tears in public… I wanted to go home already but I still need to wait for him.. so I went to the bus stop where I am taking bus to sit dw and rest while waiting for him.. my feeling starts to get better and I juz pretend nth has happened and finally went home… well, wat I can say is.. I believe I am not good in r/s and tt’s y I am always in a shitty one… I dunno wat I can do to make a better job.. sometimes to me it seems like all this tt happens to me are fated… I can only accept fate and nth else…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home