Monday, March 27, 2006

27 March 2006

I thought a blog is an online diary that writes out what has happened to you. This is y I started to write a blog so that I could remember my life.

Today I found out tt even if some names were not mentioned, the person may felt offended in the text of the story. Therefore, I have remove part of my blog. I'm sorry that if some of the things I remove contains apologies or maybe abt a particular frien of mine with my advise or anythin, I'm sorry that I need to remove the whole post.

I am having a painful headache right now. Like wat my mum has said, I believe this is really a very bad year for me. I have given up my r/s, work... and to the extend almost studies.. I really dun wan to give up my studies after spending so much time in this stupid school.

Can all of u juz stop all the comments.. Maurice I dun wish to spoil the 20 yrs of r/s i have with u. Either do I want anyone to fight over this blog issue. So I have decided to give up. It has been all my fault all this while to believe wat i do believe though I do still believe.

Sorry for all the quarrels everyone have made in here. Berlinda, perhaps I might stop my blog awhile..sorry if i disappoint u. If I had heed ur advise long ago, perhaps things will not turn out this way.

After all tt has happened, I think it can only be like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger dw said...

Rest well,

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger dw said...

ragesbluebabe,
You sounded very true and understanding. I respect you. Cheers!

Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home