Saturday, March 25, 2006

25 March 2006

This is the last week of school as well as my work. Haven been really slpin for the past 2 nitez and tt's leaves mey i am slpin so early last nitez.

Well,Stephen, my old NP classmate td me tt in airport, they need a FSM. Well, haha.. i td him I would like to try as I have no job currently though it is far. He asked me to send my resume to his boss.. but well.. i am not sure i will be shortlisted or not.. becoz after all, I am still a ger. Tt's a problem with females in this field.. haiz.. Well, but Stephen says so far no one has got the job.. and I might be of a chance.. I will have to wait and see then. If nt i will start lookin for a job after my exams which is juz in 2 weeks+ time..

Busy with my school work, I guess this is how I moved on my life with. but today is sat.. no more sch work which means.. I am stuck in the middle again. But i am meeting my colleagues later at 12.. wow it has really been a long time since i last went to ktv.. We are going chinatown kbox.. haha.. remembering singing was one of my favourite pasttime in the past.. hmm but later we go.. i also dunno wat will i sing.. -.-"

Today Berlinda is celebrating her bdae.. Well..berlinda, i wish u a happy birthday... hee.. well... though i not sure where u will be celebrating.. so let me know later.. haha.. I will go~!

Currently no updates as it is juz a few days.. this few days might has a little emotion as it is a week that everythin ends, therefore i might has a little emotion here and there.. juz bear with me sometimes. :p

True enough, I am an emotionally unstable ger.. so dun play with my feelings.. I think some of u all know wat i mean.. well.. for those who r still ard.. thank u so much tt u treasure our friendship.. it has been a great pleasure being with u all. I will continue to work hard and move on as I believe I am really far behind u all~!

Goodness.. y am I listening to this song when I am writing this blog.. :(

谁还记得是谁先说,永远的爱我?以前的一句话是我们。。以后的伤口。
过了太久没人记得当初那些温柔。。我和你手牵手,说要一起走到最后。。

我们都忘了,这条路走了多久。。心中是清楚的,有一天,有一天都会停的。。让时间说真话,虽然我也害怕。。在天黑了以后,我们都不知道会不会有遗憾??

谁还记得是谁先说永远的爱我??以前的一句是我们。。以后的伤口。。过了太久没人记得当初那些温柔。。。我和你手牵手说要一起走到最后。。。

我们都累了,却没办法往回走。。两颗心都迷惑。。。怎么说,怎么说都没有救。。。亲爱的为什么??也许你也不懂,两个相爱的人等对方先说找分开的理由。。。。。。。。。

谁还记得爱情开始变化的时候??我和你的眼中看见了不同的天空。。走的太远终于走到分岔路的路口。。是不是你和我要有两个相反的梦??

谁还记得是谁先说永远的爱我??以前的一句话是我们以后的伤口。。。。过了太久没人记得当初那些温柔。。我和你手牵手,说要一起走到最后。。我和你手牵手说要一起走到最后。。。。。。

5 Comments:

Blogger XiaoYuE said...

This i understood very well & tt's y I have been trying to go out with all my friends to forget wat I've been thru.

Though I do feel lonely at times like when I watch movie and play KOF.. the fact being is different ppl.. tt's y I need the time like I mentioned.

I dun expect anyone to do anythin 4 me coz u r the one living for urself not others..

Although I do not go out with everyone.. I only choose to go out with some ppl where I feel like it.. can't really explain the case.. but if I din go out with any of u ppl!~ I am sorry.. Give me some time.. I cant forget juz in a short time.. if not it's not a r/s anymore rite...

Sunday, March 26, 2006 6:30:00 PM  
Blogger dw said...

maurice,
I love the way you see things at one sided.

isabelle,
look at the last reply you gave me. U haven even tried hard & u tell me no chance? Did u try callin my home instead Or did u try comin dw my place at nitez instead? If u call my home, my mum would have asked me 2 pick & i'll have 2 pick and if u come 2 my place, i'll sure go down even despite the fact I can't go out. Juz ignorin tt new yr incident,

But seriously to me, you are giving me self- proclaimed test that turns out to be a liabilities to me. Purposely ignoring 10+(or much more) sms and 10+ miss calls few days accumulated. Is there really such a need? I've been discouraged on few occasions to go to your place to find you.

That movie test, last minute ask me to go down get tickets (in 1hr few mins time from my house to PS). And finally blame it on my time management, when you could have just booked it for us online and getting better seats.

Rather than expecting me to standby to bathe and get ready for a cab chiong down. And blame me for my poor time management. Just telling you how I feel.

At that time, these 2 test, really makes me looks like a fool with my IQ points dropping from 125 to 75. No offence, but just telling you how I feel.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger XiaoYuE said...

I already td u how thingswere meant to be like already~! Just give it up at the 1st place, it won't be so problematic now~!

You 1 2 tell me how u feel.. then let me tell u too.. I'm very hurt by all the things u've said and done. Even till now, I still feel the pain coming from ur way despite tt we have already broke up!~ Every single moves and actions, really hurts me deeply...I put in all my feelings in this r/s and try to sacrfice wat I've for u.. but either till now u still dunno or u juz dun wish to know..

I think I shall stop this conversation with u already.. I think the idea of us being back as friends can really stopped by now.. I see no prospect in the situation.. I'll end here~!

Monday, March 27, 2006 5:52:00 AM  
Blogger dw said...

"I put in all my feelings in this r/s and try to sacrfice wat I've for u" If you said so, I dont think there is a need for such a test. Honestly.
And getting flared up right on my Last day of examination, when I just regain my freedom. To ask you out on that day to a pub or something.

Why getting flared up? Because I told you that my classmates wanna celebrate with us on that day, because exams are over. And you think that I have time for my classmates and no time for you which is completely false!

Whenever I have such exams, and when I dont see her(but I do at least sms and call), she will feel lost for awhile. And this time, during my exam period, she even suspect that I HAVE ANOTHER GF Because I spends lesser time with her, perhaps.

Also, IF My exam is on this date, its on this date. I cant change it
IF I have an attachment briefing on this time, its on this time. I cant change it
Sometimes seriously, I do hope you guys could understand what is time. And of course know whats plannable and whats not? You guys probably in the working world, should by right know such things.

maurice,
I know recently Im rather busy man, thats what i've told her at the very start that 3 - 4 months later I would be very busy. I didnt want to be that busy too. If you want I could write a page of things i have in schedule.

Also, seriously speaking, Can you teach me how to meet her on a friday 1.30p.m when I have attachment briefing at 1pm to 2p.m? AND I've INSISTED to meet her shortly after my briefing and she refused. And Although I have my weakest module tml, I still buy dinner for her to her place and went back home.

Can you imagine when I have these difficult times? (You can ask her how many things happened to me.) And thus, having lesser time for her, care for her so much and she suspect I have another girlfriend. How hurts is it? You said I've hurt her. But, do you know that she hurt me more? But i've forgotten all the pain with some help.

Actually I also don't wanna post this. But I'm sorry. People out there may think im a jerk or something if they don't know the other side of the story.

I could start writing such nonsense in my blog from 1 SIDED point of view, and people would start cursing Isabelle. But I don't.

Monday, March 27, 2006 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger dw said...

maurice,
You are so damn wrong to assume that she done more than me in this r/s. When you don't know both of us and what we done for each other. What makes you assume so? By her own mouth? Only close friends of we both, knows whats going on from our actions, NOT by words coming out from 1's mouth. You are obviously 1 very easily influenced and used person.

"If you really care for her, pls do not hurt her anymore. She has been thru more than you do.. " You are also so damn wrong to say that, Look at my previous post for that. You haven reply my last comment.

"Do come telling ppl that things are like that when you yourself never really put yourself in her shoes to think why she did so " I did put myself in her shoe in the r/s, (maybe not when im posting stuffs like this). Let me ask you a simple question, Did she put herself in my shoe on my last day of examination, when I was sick, I still wanted to go out with her

"Come on.. you are also a guy... do you think you really calculate too much for this r/s?" She is more calculative. Do you know that when my friends sms me during we are together, she wouldnt want me to reply too much? She told me that I would abandon her while smsing my friends. That I understand. I used to have my handphone ringing like mad when I just started off with her. Sooner, I start switching my handphone to silent mode and stop replying to friend's SMS, do you know that? Isabelle, If this is false, Please voice out. I do not want anyone to think that I accuse/malign you or anything.

Not only this, I have almost dying 2nd stage cancer father at that time. And honestly speaking, who would you choose to spend time with? If possible trying to ask her to visit my dad? Be it in the hospital or something or just a friendly visit to his place(yeah my parents are divorced). You have alot you dont know.

"Do you think this is wat u call love?"
Love is all about skipping my attachment briefing to meet her thus having more time?

Love is about abandoning all my friends, sickly father for her, to be able to show how great my love for her?

Love is to forgo my studies time, and my planned 2 years australia degree for her?

Love is having such painful test for me and suspect that I have another girlfriend when Im going through all this shit Im facing in the past and she knew about it?

"Do you know that she says all the good things to cover up for all the things u have done" Seriously speaking maurice, which part of the blog is a 'good things'? Please enlighten me.

"What's over is already over, do you need to compare how much u have done for her and how much she has done for u "
"Let me tell u the truth, it's not because she is my good friend, that's y i side her, but it is a fact that she has done more n this r/s.

From those 2 quotes, seriously, Its so contradicting. Can I laugh?

Almost every quote of yours is weak based, period. Isabelle, Im here trying to 'clear' my name to the fact that ... Oh well, guys put yourself in my shoes and browse through this blog and you will hopefully have an IQ of 40 and over to be bright enough to point out.

It's so 1 sided, Somethings I cant do for her, have a reason due to my time contrains and She just tell you guys what i FAIL to do without explaining to you guys whats my limits/restriction. Thats my job to do to clear the misunderstanding and now I got this.

maurice,
You are too easily influenced, almost all of your quotes doesn't makes sense. No offense. But Im sure if you look into this as a completely stranger point of view. You will know how you sounds.

Monday, March 27, 2006 9:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home