Wednesday, March 22, 2006

22 March 2006

Today is the 1st day of freedom.. lol.. no la.. 1st day of my last day of my job.. and it juz seems so weird i supposed. Can't really used words to describe. Somehow I juz feel weird in some cases. How to say lehz...

Ok.. today I met up with my classmate at his place to do the assignment 2 of Internetworking. As I did not know how to get to his place, I took a cab.. I td the cab driver bedok north ave 4. The driver turned and ask how to go.. I was like huh? Then i looked at him.. to my astonishment, haha.. u know wat? he's a young chap.. i supposed he is new.. coz when my classmate ask me to tell him the blk 85 "Ba Chor Mee" the famous one in Bedok North.. most drivers should know, but he dinno.. But of coz, I was able to get to his place.

Meanwhile, today Ahbi sms me... Ahbi.. who is Ahbi.. haha.. he is my OM!! or rather previous OM. As his number wasn't in my list, I sms him back.. who r u? he td me.. ahbi.. I was like.. o.O so I asked him how can i help u with? he td me..wat & how can u help? then i was even more o.O so i td him.. well u may state i can see wat i can help with :p and he td me.. "you tell me 1st la.." i was even moe puzzled..i say i tot u gave me a miss call.. so i tot u needed something.. so it means nth? u r juz checking on me? haha... he back with i need but u cannot give.. i was like wth... so i asked him wat do u need.. haha.. sounds so hard...

finally he din reply.. he called me up.. then we talked.. he asked me where was i.. I td him i was on my way to my classmate's place.. and he was like hmmm... going to classmate's place 4? I was like.. haha dun think so much.. i am juz going over to do project and nth else.. so i asked him... where is the dinner and movie he owe me? he td me.. haha.. he scare my bf will beat him.. lol.. I td him.. well.. if tt's the case i think his gf will beat me up 1st lorz.. moreover ii do not have a bf.. how is it possible tt he will hit? then he say since now I have no job, have i consider to look for a part time bf? haha.. I was like... well, na.. not really.. i dun like part time bf as there is no commitment involve.. so I dun wan.. In the past, well i did think of part time bf.. but then it always come to a conclusion.. it's not wise and its a waste of time so i td him the reason str8. He sounds a little surprise and say if he is paying for everythin, am, i considering? I say might consider a little but not so much too.. as it is too part time.. and i really dun like r/s with no commitment.. it sounds real lame.. so i asked him.. y r u askin so much.. is it becoz he wans to be my part time? haha.. he was like.. well since i am jobless.. y dun i consider.. I was like.. haha.. wat a joke..

Well, at nite.. I had dinner with my colleagues.. Janet, Joey, Jessica, Jimmy.. lolz.. all the Js... had a fun dinner... discussing abt the work in teletech.. and also abt the two popstars haha.. Gina and Erica of coz.. it was then i came to know tt Ahbi is also leaving the company.. lol.. is our departure such a great impact tt Eric the STL and Ahbi the OM resign his post.. lolx.. We had quite much fun.. and also teasing the waiter.. Jimmy my Lau Pa.. suddenly tell the waiter tt i wan his number.. i was like huh? WtH... then Janet td the waiter.. actually is Jimmy who wans it.. coz he is shy.. tt's y he say another person.. then Jimmy td him My name is Shermie.. -.-" then Joey added her surname is "huang".. i was like.. wah u two really.. 一唱一和? 绝配!! 不愧是我的老爹和老娘。。。 lolz... well.. so I td the waiter.. haha... actually is Jimmy wanna know him.. his name is Jimmy.. surname is Lin.. and Joey added again.. his name is.. 志龙.. lol.. i was like laffing.. then the waiter added.. tonite he will go back with Jimmy.. we were like lol...

After tt.. me jessica and joey walked to mrt.. i took a cab in the end as i need to go my classmate's place again to do overnite the assignment.. will have a tiring nite later i guess.. now I am still at home.. writing this blog.. but wil be leaving home soon to go his place to continue the assignment... haiz.. hopeful we can finish.. seems so hard... haiz.. sad case.. well at least i have a wonder dinner.. I should be prepared for a tough nite...

Okie.. heading to his place soon... though its a little weird coming over.. but becoz of project.. i muz come.. lolx.. juz for the sake of assignment.. well.. last time when young.. it was alright.. i nv felt weird or wat.. maybe coz grow up le lolx... i also dunno.. only felt gd if it is going to bf's house.. so he can hug me to slp.. lolx.. but well.. i wont be slping anyway.. will try to finish my assignment of coz.. lolx.. if nt cant hand in on fri.. hehe...
signing off now.. anything sms me or comment here.. i will come to see again.. :p will hope to update soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home