Sunday, April 09, 2006

9 April 2006

Though I juz updated my blog a few days ago.. I have nth to do.. tt's Y i come in to write again.

I'm bored now.. anyone wanna talk? lolx.. seems lame asking here but I am juz releasing my boreness.. lolx..

I have sent emails to my lecturers... hmm.. one lecture reply as quickly as he sees the email while the other... lol. as usual.. perhaps have to wait till mon or tues..

Well, ytd Nicholas ask me go double o.. actually feel like going... but its exam period so I try to avoid chionging... Instead I went to catch a show with Weicheng at Cine.. Well everytime he has to let me decide on everythin..lolx.. maybe to him gers juz have the priority in choosing watever they wan.. lolx.. movie is like tt.. eat also like tt.. so we went to suki ramen to have supper I supposed.. lol.. In the end, we went to watch Eight Below... Initially I wanted to watch Reincarnation but it was sold out and Wei Cheng din like this type of show. Well if anyone of u wan to watch pls tell me.. coz I know wilson also dun quite like horror.. so I believe tt might be a miss on his side.. so if anyone would like to watch, kindly call me along pls.. coz i dun wan to miss this show.. heard its a horror japanese show.. haha..

After the show, we went home.. after he sent me home.. it was raining heavily.. haiz.. felt so bad he had to run to bus stop in the rain.. I was quite worried as I believe anyone in this situation, I would also worry... However, he keep assuring he's fine etc.. so I juz accept the fact tt he was then...

Recently, still cant adapt to present life style.. as there were such changes.. went to play kof on sat too.. haha.. as usual.. I anyhow play again... guess I am only good if i play with my own friens coz i know how they fight.. well, got someone to help me while I was challenged.. but always i dunno his name.. quite young too.. i think he is n lvl or o lvl... cant remember only remember he stayed at Bukit Merah as we went back once together b4 at Bugis.. It has been such a long time since i asked him to help me.. well think it has been like abt 5 mths or so...

not juz games.. i think movies too.. the ppl whom i go watched movies with.. have different opinion.. and also different habits.. so sometimes have to think a bit b4 decided on things to do and also everything...

Go out too... I missed the days when I was outgoing.. playful.. many many more.. now recently.. though I try to be cheerful in where I go and who I meet, there is always a scar deep in heart where it can't be recovered. The pain is on and off.. even when I am feeling fine, the pain still comes in.. but it always worsen when I am sad.. Juz even when I watch a sad love story.. or basically any sad stories, the pain juz comes back like before.. perhaps I have a weak heart or maybe I am just emotionally weak, tt's y I always have this pain when I feels upset. Ever since Darran's incident, I felt tt the condition has worsen and I dun feel quite good abt it too.. not juz sad.. but I do worry some thing bad is happening. You all may feel tt I think too much, but sometimes this type of feelings are always present in most ppl's heart.

My family has a record for bad heart.. My dad has a significant one like wat he is going thru now.. though he is mainly due to smoking, i believe there r many other factors tt cause heart failure in our family background.. well. not hoping for the worse.. I hope tt I will be fine and I wish to enjoy for the rest of my remaining life.. as I do not know how much time I have left with too... I dun wish to go thru all this pain anymore.. nor do I wan to experience anymore hurt from anyone.. Basically, I cannot accept anymore words that can help me badly or anything thing tt is done to hurt me badly...

Well, enough of these feeling type of thing.. Got to go study a little more.. remember ask me out to watch Reincarnation!~ :p Best is on Fri!~ As it is a Good Fri and also the 1st day after my exams.... And I do hope it is a good start of a Fri!~

1 Comments:

Blogger XiaoYuE said...

Yeah!~ Obviously I am referring to him!~ who else.. well he haven reply lorz.. Dr Teo reply so fast lorz.. machiam like instant.. no comments.. Mr Tan.. haha... cant...

Monday, April 10, 2006 11:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home