Wednesday, May 31, 2006

31 May 2006

Wow.. it's the last day of May! Time really flies...

Anger
Yes, I do admit I am rather pissed off.. So y r u still bringing it up after so long.. Look who's talking now... I have already remove my blog partially and still i received this negative comments.. I am seriously very pissed lorz.. Stop being so childish to fight for ur rights la.. if things are the truth, the truth will be out.. so stop coming to me and always start saying abt all these.. This is one reason why i do not really wan to reply u in MS, MSN or even in email!~ coz it still comes back to square one.. no ending.. I am trying to put a stop, but u r always continuing.. if u cant let go and forget the past and keeps saying that I am wrong, there is no way we can get back together.. I am nt saying tt I want to get back or not wanting.. Yes I did avoid going out with u several times.. becoz u always provoke me in ways u dunno.. tt's y i dun wan to go out.. I am sad tt we do not work well, but i am so happy that I can get over this.. so I hope u really can think thru things b4 coming to say me again.. is it really necessary to do all these things now.. worth to even spoil the last friendship between us?

Work
So far, I haven found work lately!~ haha... Well, due to the fact that I will be going abroad on June 23, I am not able to commit to any job.. have been trying to find part time or a one month job, but nevertheless, i cant find.. So i really have to endure until i am back.. I wonder how long can I last?? lol.. I mean in terms of MONEY!!! lol...

Maple Story
There is a great deal of stories abt maple.. lol... a person whom din really wanna buy cash items in the end spend some on it!~ lol.. well.. got myself afew cards, bought some cash items, like a princess crown, an event dress, a pet, pet's magnet and money pouch.. and charms!~ lol..

In maple, I have 2 cyber steads, one dear and one honey!~ haha.. well it was my bad i supposed.. but also not really :p Had a honey from Malaysia and he is studying in Russia - Medical Studies.. :p well, had a great fun in Maple with him!~ However, he stopped playing a while as he mentioned tt he need to concentrate on his studies and therefore will seldom log in.. Wat a sad thing virtually I suppose as I have a buddy less to play with.. Then as time goes by, came Gem's frien Kevin.. lol.. this was indeed a joke i supposed.. Kevin supposingly had an online dear, which is my bell jie.. haha.. but for some reasons, they keep quarrelling.. and yet up he was sold to me for 3m.. but after tt bell jie gave him up to me.. lol..

Got my char married in maple.. haha.. well I know it sounds lame to write such things in blog, but i think I am not wrong to keep virtual memories as and when I like... Ya some ppl may not believe in cyber r/s.. I do not believe as well... but doesn't mean I cant have rite? As long as I feel that I can differeniate between real and virtual, it's fine..

Well, initially I was a little afraid tt my dear would be unhappy tt I got married in maple.. with another person not him.. not say unhappy.. ya virtual.. but then i also dunno how to describe.. but I did td him initially and he was fine with it.. and still talk with me sometimes in maple and MSN as well...

Well, most of my buddy in Maple are quite friendly, outgoing and also care to help.. tot things seems to be online.. but then they are really fun people..

However, when it comes to lvl.. haha indeed i am damn slow.. most of my friends are already 100.. while i am only at 85.. omg... how!!! so stress lol.. well i do not have 2x exp..it is nice tt i can train so far~ lol.. wanna try lvl fast so when Zakum comes out can go try try b4 i really quit maple ba~! I also not sure if I wanna quit.. I wan to play GB, but my screen juz dun show the people, direction etc and I juz cant play.. haiz.. how sad man!~

Anyway, I juz got myself a new mama too.. lol.. so nice.. mama is gem's and kevin's colleague.. so nice.. haha.. always help me with some stuffs..

Friends
Hmmm.. really had quite a number of great friens.. lolx.. thanx for helping me full thru this hard time..I know some of you have been back stabbing me.. some of u have been like a 2 head snakes.. or maybe have seen what has happened but juz pretend tt u all know nth.. Well, it really doesnt matter to me.. becoz, at now.. I finally found out who really are my friends..

Luke, thanx for the companion recently.. I have enjoyed myself lately, be it in MU or Paradigm... well, though it is not as great as time i am in DBL O, i do appreciate this. Thanks!~ I understand sometimes there are financial issues therefore, u cant come to places where i suggest.. so its not much of an issue coz i still enjoy myself when i go chiong with u :P
Well seriously, I enjoy myself in dbl o, not becoz of the drinks.. but bascially i found nice friends with me!~ I'm so happy..

Juz went dbl o continuously for 2 weeks with some maple friens.. quite fun loving ppl.. haha.. really haven been enjoyin so much already.. Well.. if it is possible, obviously i would like to go dw dbl o again.. but horz... at the rate i am spending.. I am going to be financially unstable.. lol...

Well, I have also started going to LK outing again.. to Rubber's dinner, to the bowling in Hougang.. Been out with Gem and kevin recently too lolx..
Well, I love the way it is rite now actually, I dun wish to spoil the friendship between anyone.. I dun wan to decide on anything.. I hope i can juz leave this as the way it is rite now.. as I am very happy.. Sorry if this is not so nice but then i believe it is still the best after all..

Last sat, when to watch Xmen with bell jie and her Buddy List ppl... so qiao tt one of them was my DDR frien Jeff.. lol.. din really know her friends.. but juz went to watch the movie.. then after tt went DBL O with bell jie again this time for the 2nd time.. last sat also this sat also..lol... this time, Gem and Kevin came along too.. Grace, my new cyber mama
came along too.. well really had a great time.. It has really been a long time since I send friens home after they are drunk.. Bell jie's frien got drunk... and I am like o.O.. welll got to send him home coz he got up the cab.. omg!~ After tt, Nicholas papa came dw fetch me back.. so nice of him lorz.. haaha.. well tt's y i say.. if these a frien can do, why cant a boyfrien do? Juz a little side track coz such things come across..

Few weeks back, when I was out with Luke to paradigm, i drank some also.. well, td my cyber stead to come pick me up though i am still okie like every time.. and he really did came dw all the way to fetch me home!~ then still can play Maple for me~! My shifu Gabby, also play my char once a while for me!~ Well, Is there really not enuff time? I really dunno... How bz everyone is.. they have time for me!~ Haha.. well maybe juz a little ba.. ok let's not side track le...

Back to Friends... nth much to say le.. been spending and enjoying so much lately.. i really have to cut dw my expenses.. haha not working but I have been enjoyin.. How spendthrift I am!~ haha...

Ytd, I went to eat Sakae Sushi with Gem and Kevin.. haha..so nice.. at Bukit Batok~! so long nv travel far far eat!~ So shiok.. lol.. then eat already, we went kevin house see see look look.. haha.. then after tt online in maple.. gem play my a/c and found Glove for attack!!! haha... Today, kevin found 2 ester shield.. so heng.. dunno how he found also.. hahaha.. dun bother la.. anyway i got good enuff.. dun bother so much lol....

Okie la.. guess this month shall be it! Will continue again when there are stories! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger dw said...

let me refrain from going too deep for the 'boyfriend' thingy.

ok, firstly, I didn't make any negative comments about online girlfriend and boyfriend ok?

Stop saying so that I was like fighting for my rights, blah blah blah, I mean, what rights do I have at that point of time? Iwas merely asking, whose the guy and when I appear infront of you. How did you react?

Why are you so anti social?

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger LuKe said...

Belle, wat's wif this person?

Anyway, thanks for mentioning my name..HONOURED..LOL

You laptop..see I when can look at it and fix the GB problem.

.LuKe.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger dw said...

Belle, wat's wif this person?


Dont meant to sound rude but its obvious that you dont know anything much. I can start a contreversy like what I did to an idiot here who thinks he knew much.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 2:55:00 AM  
Blogger LuKe said...

Maybe I'll need a reminder - there's only so much my brain can contain and remember.

Meet up sometime again Belle? =)

Sunday, June 11, 2006 11:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home