19 April 2006
Wah so fast it's 19 already.. Well of coz i have finished my exam already and actually I should be hapy.. yeah partially I am but somehow still not...
Had been rather bored since I am not working.. for the past few weeks, it was still ok as I need to study for exam..so there is something to keep me occupied. However, since exams r over, i find myself so bored.. haiz... dunno y also..maybe all my friens r working and I have nth to do everyday so it makes me bored.. or maybe i am juz too lazy to find my friens out.. this i also dunno...
Recently, I have been training Maple.. I think other than maple there's nth much i can do.. I can't play GB.. i cant see the mobile..dunno why.. i wan to play GB sometimes.. but I cant see.. but its not my graphic card i supposed... well i also dunno sianz..
In maple.. I always see his nick.. but also no idea who is who.. I nv really bother to ask unless he msg me.. tt day he msg me.. but it was his buyer.. I passed him the weapon.. but still nt sure who he is.. then he ask me to buy him a super megaphone which i o.O" haiz.. do i owe him anything.. y muz I do all these things man.. :( get him one le.. still ask for nother one.. well i also dunno la.. he keep calling me da sao... and I dunno wat to say.. juz like Eric.. his other frien.. keep calling me shimu.. haiz.. feel so sad being called the title when actually i am not.. well.. perhaps all these all fated.. i have to do all these things.. maybe i did owe him.. tt's y i need to return and its like for granted and haiz.. i dunno wat to say... go out also feel so neglected.. dun go out also so much problems to think.. sometimes i really wonder why I am here...
Well was juz happening to talk with a Taiwan colleague just now over msn.. His name is Caleb.. haha.. nice chap and friendly.. for the past few occassion when I needed help, i am glad tt he offered his help and did not exposed me.. as I am not allowed to chat via msn or direct email, but then haha.. we used tt to communicate abt work and he helped me alot too. There is still 2 other ppl who are always ard.. tt's andrew and edward.. well, haha.. seems to be in better talking terms with Caleb i supposed but i dunno y.. sometimes when he called over, he will tell look for me instead of my colleagues.. haha.. well, whenever these MS Taiwan colleagues call, my colleagues will always suan me... “你的男人打来了”... I will be like.. goodness.. it's not my “男人”.. haha.. well coz they always look for me.. so my colleagues always suan me.. so when MS HK call, i will tell them.. ur qing ren call lorz.. then ask me do stupid things.. haha..
well, indeed i have a jovious group here at times.. when it comes to fun... but well, after all tt have happened, i realized tt they were not really against me.. and also I found tt they somehow think i was really neutral in all sides.. but well.. as for my other colleague... now i know after all these while.. she is the one.. nt me.. well.. bad things dun say so much.. nt gd.. :p
Juz now i was watching tv, at abt 1130pm, there was this show on chn 56.. i have been watching for 2 days already.. so funny.. but then i never expect it to be a true story.. I think today is the last episode.. so at the end, they wrote "Adapted from a true story" I was like o.O"
When i saw the drama series, the story is something like this... there is this guy.. he seems to be a nerd in this show. He is in a chat forum and his nick is Train Man.. I believe although he is a nerd in the show, i think somehow i the chat forum, he makes friens with everyone and i think he encouraged everyone in the forum to do things and everyone somehow looks up to him. Then i think he stopped chatting in the forum due to some reasons.. i am nt sure coz i din watched the whole show.. i think coz the ger he likes go somewhere else.. then one day, in a webcam, there is an actress going on an interview and td everyone how this Train Man urge her to go study if nt she would nt be going too... So she last said.. it's time for him to confess his love to the ger call Hermes.. Then the thing is tt.. the whole of Japan is filled with the poster asking Train Man to go back to forum.. The bus.. the cab.. the train.. the sky.. etc.. a little ridiculous lorz haha.. so he finally decided to go back..
He went back to forum and found tt everyone ask him to confess his love to the ger he loves.. he was like a nerd.. and so timid.. he dun dare.. but after so much support from all his web friends.. so he made up his mind to confess.. he called the ger he loves.. i think this ger juz came back from somewhere.. then later he called he leave voice mail sayin.. "Pls read the forum.. there r too many things to say and I cant say it all here.. so pls see the forum... I have important things...." Then the voice mail ended.. the ger hesitated and finally the nx day decided to hear the voice mail.. so she went to the chat forum and say she will meet him at their secret place.. and so they did meet...
And this Train Man came back and td them the story of wat happened.. The show is so funny.. the things is so funny lorz.. but i cant write all out here.. if nt i can be a script writer le lol.. Train Man was so short and Hermes is so tall.. and it seems like a big sister going out with a small boy.. Hermes is a gentle lady, and soft also.. then Train Man took his courage to confess his love for her.. but then.. haha.. in the end.. is the ger who ask the guy.. do u want to be with me? lolx...-.-" Then of coz Train Man answer yes... so after tt that.. Hermes kiss him... She say tt she also love him veri veri long time ago just like him.. so they went to a garden sit dw.. and talk alot.. he say tt the chat was like endless.. then Train Man's contact lens drop.. he td out the other one.. he td the ger he cant see.. but actually he can see.. so Hermes td him.. now is your term to kiss me.. haha.. then Train Man kissed her on her face.. Then she td him.. "I dun think this is the rite place to kiss.. It should be here..(pointin to the lips)" Haha... so he kissed her.. then finally, they had the "adult kiss" ... haha.. so funny... then all the chat forum ppl all gave so funny expressions and comments.. haha.. see le can laugh..
This ger really so daring.. if given me.. I also wont do tt.. well.. perhaps.. this is wat guys love gers abt.. and this I guess i can nv do it.. tt's y my r/s nv turn out well i suppose.. but i nv really expect this story to be so true... if u really see the show.. coz its like too drama... well.. but the fact tt it is a true story...


1 Comments:
Im very sorry that my buyer keeps bugging you. I will tick him off. And maybe I should tell eric too.
In future, if my buyer ask anything from you, just dont give him anything. Ask him come find me.
Thanks for the trouble, take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home