12 April 2006
Today 12th April 2006 is my 1st paper, EC-Interworking!~ At present moment, there is alot of things left unfinished... haiz..can't really study.. perhaps too tired..
Slept at almost 8+am this morning and got up at 3pm to continue the last bit of my studies.. However, the moment I got up and study.. I felt unwell!~ :( don't tell me this is a bad sign.. Hopefully not!~
Stressed and a little worried for my paper of coz.. this is the last 2nd paper and I do hope I can pass and move out of the academic world..
Having a bad stomach cramp and a headache at this point of time seems rather bad :( Furthermore, thinking for the distance I have to travel to sch and back home.. haiz.. makes me feel even worse.. I thought of asking my mum to fetch me to school.. but she say she has something on!~ How coincident.. haiz.. makes me feel more sad... aarrgghhh~!
How i wish all this things come one week later... I would feel so tensed up now~! I really do hope I will feel better after eating and taking a shower.. so that i can be fresh for the exam!~ *Wish myself luck*


2 Comments:
Your assignments looks well, think you could pass. Don't tell me that you did relatively bad :K
Vincent.. finally u r reading back my blog~! haha... well.. ya this I know!~ Thank you so much for the recent times!~
Post a Comment
<< Home